Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

London Senior Cup 2022/23 - final v Haringey Borough at Hendon Tues May 2nd 7:45pm (p5)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Kedwell led well.
    Isn’t his dad still player manager at Cray Wanderers?

If his dad Is Danny Kedwell he is player manager at Chatham Town who are playing against Margate in the Kent Senior Cup tonight at Priestfield.                       
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    seth plum said:
    Kedwell led well.
    Isn’t his dad still player manager at Cray Wanderers?

If his dad Is Danny Kedwell he is player manager at Chatham Town who are playing against Margate in the Kent Senior Cup tonight at Priestfield.                       
    100% correct!
  • Options
    Was a great match(can say that as we won)

Fantastic to go 3-0 up, as soon as they pulled it back to 3-2 I said to my mate with ne it was gonna be 3-3, but in truth they should have won it at the end with the long range shot.

Glad we got over the line in extra time.

Was a nice ground and all in all a great evening(even stood next to Zachs parents for the trophy presentation, didn't realise until he came up to them afterwards 🤣)

NOOOO! We stood next to Zach's Mum & Grandad too ! How funny ! 

Very good game & well worth the 2.5 hours to drive there and then back due to road closures....

Sat with our Clive, had 2 wines, hug & peck on the cheek from Glyn Shimell & the gaffer at halftime ...what's not to like ? 
    Haha we must have been stood either side lol.

If you look in the bottom picture @killerandflash posted I am easily picked out by the red Charlton cap I always wear 🤣
  • Options
    Well done to the lads.
  • Options
    Does this mean we have to build a trophy cabinet?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    No, as the museum has loads 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Trophys or cabinets? 🤗
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Solidgone said:
    Trophys or cabinets? 🤗
    Both
  • Options
    Harrow said:
    It was pointed out to me that the Haringey fans are encouraged not to swear, and only gave positive support to their team, well done.
    This is true. There are a few songs that would usually incorporate colourful language, but they've reworked them. I assume the usual sham 69, the jam and specials versions were given an airing from the Borough fans aswell as Tom Robinson Band "sing if you're haringey " too! A good bunch of lads and a great club to take my 8yr old to. Happy charlton won, but a great achievement for all involved at Borough
  • Options
    @charltonnick has a few spares of the final programme he's selling for the museum. 

The spelling mistake  must make it very collectable.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I never noticed that. I'd better keep my programme safe so that one of my descendants, in 100 years time can bring it on the Antiques Roadshow and make a life changing amount of money!
  • Options
    It's not just on the cover , back page and inside as well. Collectable of the future. Inbox me if you want a copy , £1.50 + £1 postage.
  • Options
    OMG I am so slow - I couldn't see what was wrong for ages !
  • Options
    We all know that there is no "t" in our name 🤣
  • Options
    Anyone know when the open top bus tour is?