Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• Options
    Hope Scotland win, appreciate may be in minority with that but i quite like them. 
  • Options
    I hope Scotland don’t win. However, I do think 10/1 for them to beat Germany is huge considering the form of both teams.
  • Options
    Think today’s game might be a draw or a very narrow German win.

Even though I have Germany winning the tournament I’m not convinced that they’ll win all three group games.
  • Options
    2-0 Scotland tonight Adams and McTominay  
  • Options
    Hope Scotland win, appreciate may be in minority with that but i quite like them. 
    nah sod that - want a cricket score against them
  • Options
    I fancy Germany to win ze cup and the Scots to be also turned ups .. however the Scots have some decent players, they will all be very motivated. I expect them to give Germany a difficult time tonight
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    I know Ronaldo is by no means finished and he’ll probably get a couple of goals, but no way will he end up top scorer.
    I just see an easier group and the fact he'll take penalties, free kicks, goal hang etc etc just to try and get himself as many as possible.
  • Options
    As usual I’m really looking forward to this international tournament and as usual no-one I’ve spoken to here (in France), other than a football coach I know, and kids my son is friends with, are even aware that it starts today. They really are the most undeserving nation footballwise on the planet - it does my head in.
    I have to agree…I’ve been in the south of France for the last two weeks and I’ve not seen anything about the euros. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    As usual I’m really looking forward to this international tournament and as usual no-one I’ve spoken to here (in France), other than a football coach I know, and kids my son is friends with, are even aware that it starts today. They really are the most undeserving nation footballwise on the planet - it does my head in.
    I have to agree…I’ve been in the south of France for the last two weeks and I’ve not seen anything about the euros. 
    In France Rugby Union is probably the favourite sport, especially outside the main cities
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I’ve just popped into the local and they will be showing the match tonight. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    French football fans are in my limited experience are an odd bunch. 
    Had conversation with a few over the years about what football team I support where I reply Charlton. They say sure but who's your premier League team? 

Watched the final of the world cup 2018 in a pub nere Hyde park. Tourist type place so a few french in there, no songs, barely a shout from them. The English and other nationalities in the pub were much more into it. 
  • Options
    Excited/nervous for tonight. Quite concerned that we’ll get smashed by Germany. 
  • Options
    2-0 Scotland tonight Adams and McTominay  

• Options
    se9addick said:
    As usual, y'all got smashed already last night. Kirsty Wark of Newsnight is out there with, apparently 200k other Scots. She reported that last night several of the big Munich pubs ran out of beer. And you probably know, when I say "big" we are talking some of the biggest in Europe, and mainly expecting to serve you a full litre glass. 

Epic. I do kind of grudgingly admire it, not least because they generally do it all with good humour and an interest in where they are, even if they can't find their way back to the hotel.😂
  • Options
    I think you are all horrible!!!  

• Options
    se9addick said:
    As usual, y'all got smashed already last night. Kirsty Wark of Newsnight is out there with, apparently 200k other Scots. She reported that last night several of the big Munich pubs ran out of beer. And you probably know, when I say "big" we are talking some of the biggest in Europe, and mainly expecting to serve you a full litre glass. 

Epic. I do kind of grudgingly admire it, not least because they generally do it all with good humour and an interest in where they are, even if they can't find their way back to the hotel.😂
    I have visions now of Kirsty Wark on a crawl around Munich desperately looking for somewhere to drink.
  • Options
    Hope Scotland play really well tonight. Then lose to a 97th minute own goal.
  • Options
    ITV's programme starts at 6:30pm for an 8pm game. Is there an opening ceremony or are they just filling for 90 minutes?
  • Options
    edited June 14
    ITV's programme starts at 6:30pm for an 8pm game. Is there an opening ceremony or are they just filling for 90 minutes?
    Always an Opening Ceremony, but imagine there will be a lot of waffle and ad breaks as well

Be interesting to see what the BBC and ITV intros will be this year

Always something I've looked forward to, but been less than impressive in recent Tournaments.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    I hope Scotland don’t win. However, I do think 10/1 for them to beat Germany is huge considering the form of both teams.
    Scotland are in terrible form though. 1 win in 9 and even that was a 2-0 struggle against Gibraltar. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 14
    Kin hell... This ITV coverage is atrocious!!

Gabriel Clarke asking Southgate questions like a bloody statement each time. Now ITV are talking as though England have never bloody won something!! - Since when has there ever been an expiry date on a Tournament win!!

No wonder we tend to get knocked out whenever they show our KO games. They suck the soul out of you
  • Options

Gabriel Clarke asking Southgate questions like a bloody statement each time. Now ITV are talking as though England have never bloody won something!! - Since when has there ever been an expiry date on a Tournament win!!

No wonder we tend to get knocked out whenever they show our KO games. They suck the soul out of you
    They should get Appleton on as a pundit.
  • Options
    edited June 14
  • Options

It's the same ole, same ole on the pundit front it seems. 
  • Options
    McTominay being English has blown my mind. How did I not know that?!
  • Options
    Gone 14/1 Scotland not to score a goal in tournament
  • Options
    Wish we could just ditch these bloody opening ceremonies. 
  • Options
    This is shit
  • Options
    Only the Olympics can do Opening Ceremonies. This is like Infantino desperately try to prove he's cool, and down with the kids
  • Options
    edited June 14

You don’t know how good you’ve got it.

US coverage abysmal so far - Jules Breach, Chiellini and Daniel Sturridge sitting in a green screen studio in LA…