Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• Options
    Don't own goals count in this bet?
  • Options
    edited June 15
    A mix of a terrible, badly selected, Scots 'team' and a very confident German team full of dangerous attackers .. i m o the sending off was a proper game changer despite the Scots being outclassed before the dismissal, BUT what was Porteous doing there in the first place with the experienced and much better Hanley on the bench ? ..
    I've backed Germany to win the tournament and this win even over a very poor Scotland side just reinforces my opinion
  • Options
    I hadn't realised that Pablo Zabaleta was assistant manager for Albania, working under Sylvinho. Seems quite a random place to end up.
  • Options
    Loic Nego on the bench for Hungary. I think he is around 34 now. Loads of caps.
  • Options
    Germany are normally slow starters in tournaments even when they go far.
    They were definitely not a stable in form but TBF they hadn't played a competitive match for a long time.
    A good combo of youth and experience and at home may be contenders but let's see them against better opposition.
  • Options
    Nice finish from Switzerland 
  • Options
    Good quick use of VAR there.
  • Options
    Extremely poor decision from the lino in the first place. No toenails there - it's not even close.
  • Options
    Christ, shocking defending from Hungary, really should be 2-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't tell if Hungary are really poor, but Switzerland knocking it around very nicely 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Extremely poor decision from the lino in the first place. No toenails there - it's not even close.

It looked a terrible decision as even to the naked eye it looked on side. Won't get into the VAR debate but good to see the quick decision by MR AI.
  • Options
    Can't tell if Hungary are really poor, but Switzerland knocking it around very nicely 
    Whatever mental demons got to Scotland last night, seem to have afflicted HU too 
  • Options
    Fancied Hungary before the match but they look poor.

2-0 was pretty fair for that half.  
  • Options
    An impressive first half from the Swiss. They have made Hungary look bovine.
  • Options
    My twitter timeline is full of Americans complaining that they can't find the game on FOX.

Apparently Fox have the rights to Euro 2024 and just haven't bothered airing Switzerland vs Hungary.
    Apparently bass fishing instead on one of their channels!
  • Options
    My twitter timeline is full of Americans complaining that they can't find the game on FOX.

Apparently Fox have the rights to Euro 2024 and just haven't bothered airing Switzerland vs Hungary.
    Apparently bass fishing instead on one of their channels!
    Fox's twitter account is posting highlights from the game, and people are just replying with pictures of fish
  • Options
    Hungary should be 2-2 now but at least they have 1 back. The Swiss guilty of sitting on their 2-0 lead.
    The form team Hungary have turned up in the 2nd half.
  • Options

They’ve given the rights of five group games to Fubo - an internet streaming online service.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But they've been advertising themselves as the home of Euro 2024!
  • Options
    This is a very decent game 
  • Options
    Player out
    Player in
    I take its UEFA silliness. 
  • Options
    The Swiss have a good few players who have been playing at a very good level this season, those of Bologna, alongside players like Xhaka, Schar and Akjani make them a decent side. 
  • Options
    This is a very decent game 
    I think the ref has had a lot to do with that. 
  • Options
    Hungry No.9 is a big lad.
  • Options
    edited June 15
    But they've been advertising themselves as the home of Euro 2024!
    Agree it’s very poor of them.

Fubo is not cheap - this isn’t a $5 subscription, it’s $80 and includes an entire TV package that no one who’s signing up for the Euros is interested in.
  • Options
    2 games 10 goals, fingers crossed it carries on like this 
  • Options
    Good game, and both games I think the officiating ( when you include the VAR input) has been impeccable. That includes the time-keeping. Not once did I think “where did they get that from?” And right at the end today the ref held up his two fingers to indicate the extra time he’d added on after the goal.