Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• Options
    fair play to the jocks ! There are a lot of them in that stadium !
  • Options
    Only the Olympics can do Opening Ceremonies. This is like Infantino desperately try to prove he's cool, and down with the kids
    Just turned to the missus and said it's not exactly the Chinese drum bangers is it?

Blumming awful. 
  • Options
    Wish we could just ditch these bloody opening ceremonies. 

It wasn't great, but it was short  :D 
  • Options
    edited June 14
    Is that Beckenbauer's wife with the trophy?

Who is the one to her Right... Recognise Klinsmann, but not him? - Bit cruel though, 'ere look at what you could win, naaa not you, ya Scottish mugs
  • Options
    edited June 14
    Bernard Dietz
  • Options
    Germany moving the ball very quick, look good 
  • Options
    Remember who they are up against
  • Options
    Germany moving the ball very quick, look good 
    Jocks making it easy for them, bang up for the 50/50s but incredibly naive out of possession 
  • Options
    But they got 200k fans out there….😴
  • Options
    Christ Scotland have been shocking. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Christ Scotland have been shocking. 
    They haven’t been that good!
  • Options
    Couldn’t of gone any better 🤣
  • Options
    We looked a lot better against Man U last year than Scotland have against Germany tonight. 
  • Options
    I predicted a 3-0 win on the predictor so hoping the Scots park the bus here
  • Options
    edited June 14
  • Options
    edited June 14
  • Options
    Germany look good but Scotland are pony 
  • Options
    I don't think you can properly judge Germany from this. The jocks are awful
  • Options
    What a start. Roll on sunday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scotland had one shot. Off target. Xg 0.01
  • Options

• Options
    A rude awakening. 
  • Options
    Scotland were embarrassing, shows the levels at international football even in tournaments like this.

Germany looked very good but as others have pointed out, it’s difficult to judge how strong they are when they played a minnow, no disrespect intended but they made them look non league at times.

Wish Musiala decided to play for England instead as he was outstanding. Lots of talk pre tournament about Wirtz but Musiala is a special player. Could you imagine a midfield of him, Bellingham, Saka, Foden and Rice? Shame.

So glad the tournament has started though, can’t wait for England on Sunday night now.
  • Options
    edited June 15
    How did Scotland qualify?!
     Shocking and embarrassing performance.
    The tactics were farcical. Banks of players, standing in a line, none of which can put a tackle in or press and with one half decent forward pass are easily taken out of the game. Think Germany will be disappointed they couldn't keep a clean sheet or make it double figures against that shower. 
  • Options
    edited June 15
    Honestly the first half was embarrassing, we couldn't lay a glove on them, defensively we weren't just stood around while they passed around us. Lucky it wasn't 5-0 at HT. Second half Germany took their foot off the gas but if they hadn't it would have been a cricket score. 

Worry about the next two games, Switzerland and Hungary aren't Germany, but they are no mugs. 
  • Options
    Safe journey to everyone travelling out to the euros. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    As usual I’m really looking forward to this international tournament and as usual no-one I’ve spoken to here (in France), other than a football coach I know, and kids my son is friends with, are even aware that it starts today. They really are the most undeserving nation footballwise on the planet - it does my head in.
    I have to agree…I’ve been in the south of France for the last two weeks and I’ve not seen anything about the euros. 
    You won’t even see much if they win it. I landed back in France the day after they won the World Cup and no-one mentionned it and there wasn’t a single sign of any party at all. It may be different in the three big cities but elsewhere you just get kids out in cars tooting their horns for a few hours. 
  • Options
    Safe journey to everyone travelling out to the euros. 
    And to all the sweaties coming back  ;)
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Gone 14/1 Scotland not to score a goal in tournament
    Down to 13/2 now