Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard Out! - massive secondhand embarrassment warning for p7.

Comments

• Options
    Wasn’t in the Sandgaard out brigade although I want him to sell but now I just want to see the two faced, deluded goon out of our club. 
    Snap
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Nothing to lose going all in on him now.  He’s not going to turn this around and quite frankly, he’s been given time considering all the discontent and unrest behind the scenes.  Hope he really feels the pressure the next game he attends 
    Don’t think he will attend a game. Coward 
    I have to agree with this. Like Roland he will now keep his distance. I will be pretty shocked if he does attend a game.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Nothing to lose going all in on him now.  He’s not going to turn this around and quite frankly, he’s been given time considering all the discontent and unrest behind the scenes.  Hope he really feels the pressure the next game he attends 
    His ego won't let him. Probably still trying to convince everyone that he's popular and we're on our way to the PL.
  • Options
    This is a genuine question. Is there anyone left out there who thinks Sandgaard is still good for the club and can turn us round? 
  • Options
    Zynex medical have a chat facility on their contact us page don't you know.

That gave me a giggle. Have a wonderful day.
  • Options
    To paraphrase Peggy Mitchell's immortal words  " GET OUT OF MY CLUB !"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant Carly…love the parting shot
  • Options
    Zynex medical have a chat facility on their contact us page don't you know.

Yup just done the same ✊🏻
  • Options
    What’s to stop Duchatelet from doing what Mike Ashley has done to Coventry today if Sandgaard goes?
    The 15 year lease
  • Options
    Discussing TS to a chat bot . Mmm 🤔
  • Options
    The only scenario that makes sense to me is Sandgaard is hoping to get a few million for Leaburn in January, then he will walk with it.

The only scenario that makes sense to me is Sandgaard is hoping to get a few million for Leaburn in January, then he will walk with it.
    SE25 I believe.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Maybe not, but Hard Shot Sandgaard will. 
  • Options
    I hate the guy - king of false promises 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Your not fit to wear the shirt"!!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
  • Options
    I very nearly went to Stockport yesterday. It’s about an hour from where I live but decided against having to make the return journey across the pennines late at night in freezing conditions. Never have I ever been as grateful for sub zero temperatures. Quite how this club we support manages to keep finding new ways to plumb the depths is a mystery. I suppose the lack of any immediate threat of the club disappearing is the only positive I can currently think of. Everything else stinks to high heaven. I couldn’t make much sense of last nights team selection and am now genuinely worried that we’re going to get relegated. I’ve no idea if Sandgaard is going to sell or how close any sale might be but the club I support is dying on its arse in full view of everyone and it hurts to see it. I feel no connection to any of the players and have never been so apathetic towards Charlton. Not even sure if I can get the fire in my belly back. 
  • Options
  • Options
    I very nearly went to Stockport yesterday. It’s about an hour from where I live but decided against having to make the return journey across the pennines late at night in freezing conditions. Never have I ever been as grateful for sub zero temperatures. Quite how this club we support manages to keep finding new ways to plumb the depths is a mystery. I suppose the lack of any immediate threat of the club disappearing is the only positive I can currently think of. Everything else stinks to high heaven. I couldn’t make much sense of last nights team selection and am now genuinely worried that we’re going to get relegated. I’ve no idea if Sandgaard is going to sell or how close any sale might be but the club I support is dying on its arse in full view of everyone and it hurts to see it. I feel no connection to any of the players and have never been so apathetic towards Charlton. Not even sure if I can get the fire in my belly back. 
    Spot on - I will be back for Brighton though. 
  • Options
    When there was going to be a reply I was going to go but I had meetings away for the last two days and didn't fancy lugging my bags to Stockport on the train and getting home at midnight.

Years ago I wouldn't have even thought twice about it, I would have just gone.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    An hour from Shooters Hill to Stockport? Remind me never to get in a car with you! B)

Edit- I'd love too see a map showing the geographic dispersal of CL contributors!