Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Garner Gawn? (Ed. CORRECT - GARNER SACKED p6, and again by Colchester p32)

Comments

• Get ready for the return of a friendly face. 
  • This club is such a joke now

The young lad will get the gig do ‘ok’ get the job till the season end, we finish 19th and do this whole thing all over again

Meanwhile the core support dwindles to 1984 levels 
  • Sponsored links:

• Will be in the same position in 9 months time. Least I’ve cared about the club in my whole life.
    Same here mate, couldn’t give a toss. I think it was @Chirpy Red who got slaughtered on here a few years ago for referring to us as shitty little south London club, but that’s exactly what we’ve become. 
  • Absolute joke decision! 

Garner was expected to get a tune out of a metaphorically dilapidated piano with keys missing!

sandgaard an absolute clown, and has put us back years! 

Presumably dampens any rumours of a takeover in the near future… or his last roll of the dice??
  • Cawley made to look a bit of a dummy here. I wonder why they chose not to tell him yesterday (if that’s true).
  • Not backed properly in the transfer market, and his squad also badly affected by injuries, so a difficult situation for anyone, though Garner hasn't endeared himself to me with his constant whining about officials.

Some of his recent comments were very similar to Scott Parker's before Bournemouth sacked him.
  • Sorry for Garner.  He got a bum deal from Sandgaard but to be honest I never really became a fan.  His recent behaviours were clearly intended to facilitate his exit.  I'm not sorry to see him go per se but I am now fearing for the future of the club.  Only the needy and desperate need apply and even then this might be a stretch too far.  What have we become?
  • Like his style of play or nor,just what could Garner do.
    1)He got shafted in the transfer window
    2)So many injuries p,playing 17 /18 year olds,
    3)No doubt the family were sticking their ore in at every opportunity

This club is a laughing stock,they can get stuffed for all I care.
  • An absolute joke of a decision.

Proper buzzkill that. I know there's been some bad results, but that was the most enjoyable football to watch at Charlton in a long while. Gutted about that.

Oh well, back to lumping it to Stockley 
  • Sponsored links:

• Breaker Morant anyone!
  • Fucking ridiculous.  Classic - in the face of a fuck up sack the person below you so it looks like their fault.
  • edited December 2022
    Total shambles.
    We’re right back in Roland land. How unlucky can one club be to get this long succession of owners?
  • Best move he could make would be sacking off his Missus tbh. 

We're an embarrassment.
  • What a shambles , it's the recruitment team that need sacking
  • edited December 2022
    Embarrassing, never given the tools to succeed