Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Garner Gawn? (Ed. CORRECT - GARNER SACKED p6, and again by Colchester p32)

Comments

• cafcwill said:
    It's going to be Hasselbaink isn't it 😭😭
    He'll only be here for six months if it is
    To be fair it will seem like a couple of seasons, though.
  • Get ready for the return of a friendly face. 
    Alan Pardew?

• I hope that the compensation that he will have to pay will leave a big hole in Tommy's drive towards break-even.
    Not when he sells leaburn in January it won't. 
  • Ffs we are a basket case of a club... Whose next to join this mob. 
  • Please not his son as firstly the caretaker manager, win his 1st game then gets the job full time 
  • total shambles, who on earth will want the gig with us
  • That’s me done for a while, unfortunately.
  • Sponsored links:

• Will leave his son open to pelters from the fans if we want someone to vent at 
  • I wasn't convinced Garner was the right man for the job, but is the job right for any man at the moment? I don't think it is currently.

What a mess. I still believe Sandgaard actually gives a shit, which probably makes him better than the Spivs, ESI(s), and Roland, but he seems woefully out his depth and too pig headed to realise/admit it. I don't know where we go from here.
  • edited December 2022
    Lee Bowyer maybe? - Sandgaard always said he would happily work with him again after he left for Birmingham

However given the way Bowyer left, still makes me think he jumped into a lifeboat and started rowing to New York the moment he got reports of potential Icebergs in the Atlantic Ocean
  • Maybe it’s a cunning plan to get a striker so they can be player manager and only pay one wage. 

As long as that striker isn’t JFH 
  • Lee Bowyer maybe? - Sandgaard always said he would happily work with him again after he left for Birmingham

However given the way Bowyer left, still makes me think he jumped into a lifeboat and started rowing to New York the moment he got reports of potential Icebergs in the Atlantic Ocean
    Could be funny 
  • Lee Bowyer maybe?
    Swear he left on bad terms with the owner. Think he’d rather be in France by the lake!
  • Sponsored links:

• Merry Christmas, everyone … Things can only get better 🤔🙄😬😢
  • I have been underwhelmed by Garner, but this decision at this time seems bonkers. However, I do believe that Garner has been pushing for this by some of his recent comments, so think it's more a case of him pissing off Sandgaard rather than it being purely down to results. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Martin Sandgaard is involved in this somehow. He is a big problem.
  • Well done @Gribbo

Don't let the boo boys get you down
  • Mark warburton and new owners please Santa! 
  • Great comedy at Charlton if nothing else...
  • So Sandgaard was at the game Friday. Flew back to the States and then sacked Garner. Coward. 

@Airman Brown on Twitter 
    Pretty much what he did to Jacko too.
  • edited December 2022
    total shambles, who on earth will want the gig with us
    Never mind bringing in Big Sam, we'd struggle to tempt Fireman Sam.
    I'm retired 
    Still got your axe to grind though mate 😉