Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Garner Gawn? (Ed. CORRECT - GARNER SACKED p6, and again by Colchester p32)

Comments

• The man is going to fuck us more than the duche did
  • se9addick said:
    Absolutely no one decent will come to us. 
    And a lot of the shite ones will give us a swerve too.
  • Won’t be Jason Pearce after his cryptic posts on Instagram on Friday night
    What did he say?
  • If true that Taylor, Beale and warburton all turned us down in the summer, who would want to join us now?
  • Garner will be in the Championship before we will under TS. That's a fact. 
    I somewhat doubt it. Which is because I don't think Garner is rated that highly elsewhere, rather than any optimism about out immediate prospects. Indeed how many other L1 clubs would offer Garner a  job based on his record with us and Bristol Rovers?
    Let's see shall we. I can see him dropping down and being back up before we get there. 
  • A manager who agrees to the job without a realistic budget, something Sandgaard looks very unlikely to provide, will be a waste of time. Just a foot note in the story of our demise. Logic would say it should go to Pearce on a caretake basis. So that won't happen. 
  • Swisdom said:
    Ted Lasso incoming

Imagine….the charm of Lasso paired with that super-powerful shot… E-I-E-I-E-I up the football league we go
  • Sponsored links:

• Won’t be Jason Pearce after his cryptic posts on Instagram on Friday night
    What did he say?
    Put on his Instagram along the lines of take note of those you see in the dressing room after a defeat rather than a win…clearly a dig at the owner I suspect…...or maybe someone else
  • Fumbluff said:
    Swisdom said:
    Ted Lasso incoming

Imagine….the charm of Lasso paired with that super-powerful shot… E-I-E-I-E-I up out the football league we go

• In principle I liked what Garner was trying to do, but wondered how it could work at a club that couldn't match the typical budgets for the league we're in. trying to change the playing style without the budget to do a complete rebuild seemed a bit ambitious, shall we say. Having said which, I don't think he was any better or worse than his predecessors. A string of decent blokes who knew what they were doing but couldn't work miracles.
     appoint Karel Fraeye
    I'm not going to go that far. Definitely likely to watch the women more than the men for the rest of the season, though.
  • Andy Nelson is still alive I believe, retired to Spain, perhaps give him a go……

(one for those of us of a certain age there 😃)
    Village idiot 
  • Could it be because Garner introduced Jake Forster Caskey to first team league football of late, and that has cost Sandgaard money and he is pissed off?

I heard a couple of months ago now that Garner had, how do I put it, overridden a football decision of another member of staff that wasn't well received. I didn't pay much attention at the time, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn the camp generally is far from harmonious. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking at recent sackings, Leam Richardson and Steve Morison are both available, and realistic prospects?

• Somehow with Sandgaard, I feel he will have a plan. Not necessarily a good one but he will think he has a better replacement. Would expect someone with a background in the club
  • Andy Nelson is still alive I believe, retired to Spain, perhaps give him a go……

(one for those of us of a certain age there 😃)
    Village idiot 
    Very harsh on his Lordship 😉
  • we we went 442 got a few results and now gone back to same shit how many times we going to try the 3 centre backs not once has it looked steady we give at least 1 goal to the opposition every game.  
    Same as the 3 forwards or as it ends up 1 forward. 
    Get the players in to play the way you want in January or just go.but stop making excuses for shit football. It’s boring playing the ball around in our own half until we make a mistake and give the opposition a goal.  
    How can we play 4-4-2 when our strikers are either injured, suspended or can't play 35 mins. Our wingers are playing as strikers which means we don't have any wingers 
    Got plenty of whingers, though. 😉
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUdbZ9QY5VU

The CAFC Manager Roundabout!!!
    The Magic Roundabout was one of those things that only made sense to people who were stoned when they watched it.

I think you may be on to something there...
  • Fuck you sandgaard
  • Can't stand that stupid yank c*** sandgaard
  • Absolutely fuming.
  • seth plum said:
    Could it be because Garner introduced Jake Forster Caskey to first team league football of late, and that has cost Sandgaard money and he is pissed off?

I heard a couple of months ago now that Garner had, how do I put it, overridden a football decision of another member of staff that wasn't well received. I didn't pay much attention at the time, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn the camp generally is far from harmonious. 
    Sorry I don’t follow.  You mean he override TS?