Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Garner Gawn? (Ed. CORRECT - GARNER SACKED p6, and again by Colchester p32)

Comments

• If I was looking at this from an outside perspective it seems a perfectly reasonable sacking looking at our league position and recent run results ( Adkinds and Jackson had better records and were both sacked) but even so there is so much more to this. 
  • It starting to feel like it was during Rolands worse spell in charge , pure desperation
  • Hasslebaink?
    Harris?
    Bonner?
    Jacko?
    Bowyer?
    Hayes?
    Hills?
    Nobby Vinegar?
  • RedChaser said:
    total shambles, who on earth will want the gig with us
    Never mind bringing in Big Sam, we'd struggle to tempt Fireman Sam.
    I'm retired 
    Still got your axe to grind though mate 😉
    😁😁
  • I remember when Ged Roddy used to get blamed for all of these happenings....

Have been a bit critical of Garner last couple of league games (rightly so imo) but, this is a fucking ridiculous sacking... Not backed and not given enough time to find out how best to use what we've currently got.

As for Sandgaard, didn't think much of the soundbites and calculated PR shite when he burst onto the scene and wearing sunglasses indoors wasn't a reason to hate the guy (cutting close with that one though) but this calendar year he's definitely shown his real self. And that is easy to hate.

• Sponsored links:

• Rome wasn’t built in a day, but at least the builders were afforded some decent tools to build it with. If they had been given buckets and spades…

I cannot write what I think and feel on the current ownership and club oversight, I am so angry right now.  Please go away and stay away!
  • who knows, but seems likely to me. It’s easy with social media for rumours to snowball these days, but when Gribbo speaks, I listen. Will happily hold me hands up if wrong though, but I’m now expecting this to be confirmed tomorrow 
    Looks like I called this right with  @Gribbo

That’s a very Colinish style post Bart….. if I may say so. 😉
  • A couple of pages behind but Kenny Jacket.
  • edited December 2022
    Whether Garner would have been the right manager to take us forward is debatable at least he was prepared to try different formations unlike Jacko but he wasn't backed by the owner and he went public with that and hurt our childish owner's ego so its no surprise he's gone.

I really fear for how low we will go before this out of depth clueless ego maniac f's off out of our club.
    That is how I see it. The fault with our season is down to Sandgaard and Garner hasn't really had a chance to show if he is the right manager or not. I have forgotten more about football than Sandgaard knows and before that statement looks big headed, most of us have. I won't bother to speculate on the new manager as frankly I don't care, this guitar playing idiot will get it wrong anyway and not listen to anybody else.
  • Absolutely no one decent will come to us. 
  • F U C K O F F Sanguaard…it’s only u & the family that can’t see that YOU are the problem,u have gone from a saviour of sorts to nailing another nail in the coffin of our once great Football club…I’m sure u & the Rat must be related in some shape or form cause u are a pair of c&nts
  • Sponsored links:

• Like Garner liked his passion but I think the club , expectation and job was to big for him .. 
    wish him well 

now for Scott Parker to come in !!!

shitting hell!

FLAG!!!!
  • Rob7Lee said:
    Anyone who now things TS is anything more than a slightly cuddlier version of RD is deluded.
    I won’t hear a bad word about the geezer! 😉
  • I reckon that sandgaard believes he can get gerrard, dyche or parker. 

this will be a long drawn out process after the names on sandgaards list turn him down. Obviously the list above is me being sarcastic but I bet the list drawn up is full of unrealistic names.

We will make  another appointment from the leagues below half way through January which won't give the manager time to identify targets.
  • Won’t be Jason Pearce after his cryptic posts on Instagram on Friday night
  • Andy Nelson is still alive I believe, retired to Spain, perhaps give him a go……

(one for those of us of a certain age there 😃)
  • Said it for the last year - not going to change my tune. This current spell is more dangerous for our long term future than anything under Roland.

That's how bad the current set up is.
  • edited December 2022
    Like Garner liked his passion but I think the club , expectation and job was to big for him .. 
    wish him well 

shitting hell!

FLAG!!!!………… 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 
  • Like Garner liked his passion but I think the club , expectation and job was to big for him .. 
    wish him well 

You think managing Charlton Athletic, established mid table league one club, is too big for him?  Well, it won't be soon.
  • Joke club. Owner(s) fault not his.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    A couple of pages behind but Kenny Jacket.
    Hope this is wrong