Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rate my Plate 2022 ?

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:
    @charltonkeston's Boxing Day offering

The old boxing day tradition of syrup on a plate 👍🏼
    It'll do for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Leuth said:
    For Boxing Day brunch I simply reorganised my mum's finest into being on an actual plate this time and it was just as brilliant second time around. Xmas Dinner twice? If you're ill and alone it's fine, them's the rules

Christ alive the meat wasn’t cooked yesterday and still hasn’t touched warmth today….
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Leuth said:
    For Boxing Day brunch I simply reorganised my mum's finest into being on an actual plate this time and it was just as brilliant second time around. Xmas Dinner twice? If you're ill and alone it's fine, them's the rules

Christ alive the meat wasn’t cooked yesterday and still hadn’t touched warmth today….
    Bunged it in the oven for 25 minutes first, what do you think I am lol
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Fumbluff said:
    Leuth said:

Christ alive the meat wasn’t cooked yesterday and still hadn’t touched warmth today….
    Bunged it in the oven for 25 minutes first, what do you think I am lol
    Harry Potter
  • Options
    Do your worst, although I’m a virgin Christmas dinner contributor so gentle would be nice 👍 

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Do your worst, although I’m a virgin Christmas dinner contributor so gentle would be nice 👍 

Ignoring the Yorkshire pudding, I'll say that's not a bad effort.

Did anyone else manage to get their hands on any meat or was it all on your plate?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:

Blimey, even Noah only put two of everything into his ark.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Obviously lost the carving knife and just tore chunks of meat off with your hands. 

The meat looks like it is about to kick the shit out of the veg 
  • Options
    Attempting some bubble and squeak cakes later with the leftover roasties and sprout mix. It'll be an absolute car crash as my wife is the cook, not me. Will post here for some abuse. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

How do people survive without any veg? one weedy carrot and 6 green beans!
  • Options
    You lot are harsh, there are more veg than appears in the photo although I’m not a great fan. 😂
  • Options
    In this green and pleasant land, although there has been some patches of green stuff on some of the dinners, it surprises me there hasn't been a lot more.
  • Options
    Before gravy obviously!
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    You lot are harsh, there are more veg than appears in the photo although I’m not a great fan. 😂
    No! you surprise me.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Spuds look decent.

But did you microwave the bacon?
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    T_C_E said:

One of the dogs ears in the top left. I’m hoping the that’s not the remainder of him on the rest of the plate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Attempting some bubble and squeak cakes later with the leftover roasties and sprout mix. It'll be an absolute car crash as my wife is the cook, not me. Will post here for some abuse. 
    OK…here we go. Yesterday’s beef with my failed bubble and squeak cakes…more of a hash of sprouts, red cabbage, roasties, bacon, onion, garlic and peppers. Do your worst - I will say it tastes bloody lovely. That might be the Lea & Perrins I chucked in though. 

• Options
    OK…here we go. Yesterday’s beef with my failed bubble and squeak cakes…more of a hash of sprouts, red cabbage, roasties, bacon, onion, garlic and peppers. Do your worst - I will say it tastes bloody lovely. That might be the Lea & Perrins I chucked in though. 

A picture of before it was eaten would help?
    Fair comment on appearance 😂
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Spuds look decent.

But did you microwave the bacon?
    Honey and mustard roasted ham 👍😂
  • Options
    Leftovers from yesterday but with beef. World's smallest crackers were for the kids! 
  • Options
    boggzy said:
    Before gravy obviously!
    Before reading the instruction book for the cooker n’all!
  • Options

Christ, at least put it behind a NSFW Spoiler tag. 

Kids can see this abomination 
  • Options
    Boxing Day spread, a mishmash of random bits left over and a whole load of cheese
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    T_C_E said:

Do you not like carrots either ?
    My Mrs often puts a single one on the plate to wind me up ..
    meat /roast spud ratio not right , need a ton more roast spuds 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    T_C_E said:

Do you not like carrots either ?
    My Mrs often puts a single one on the plate to wind me up ..
    meat /roast spud ratio not right , need a ton more roast spuds 
    I don’t mind raw carrots but cooked are horrible, I just shovel them in with potatoes 😂

I did put some more spuds on the plate after the photo! 😂😂
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!