Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Peterborough | Boxing Day 2022

123457»

Comments

• Options
    point gained or two dropped .. depends on your view of the game
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Hi Seth, I am assuming there is some  humour in your post, but on the off chance you are genuinely doubling down on this, it's a good idea on a drunk night out after a home defeat, but as a model to take us forward, its horrible. We have seen various managers who have been said to have 'lost the dressing room'. How many in our dressing room would be remotely interested in worrying about results if the club auctioned off the manager role on a weekly basis as a sort of hilarious/weird novelty agenda? Chaos breeds chaos and a revolving selection of fans would be embarassing. 

At least introduce a football condition, such as a crossbar challenge to weed out the undesireables
  • Options
    I don’t want anybody worrying about results, I want them getting results. To be specific, getting wins.
  • Options
    Of course.
  • Options
    We dont get results at the moment as we are too predicatble with our threats. We need a bit more variety in that department and that means some additions.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

"Leaburn's not that good."

No, just a 6'5 striker who can dance his way through three players to create a chance for himself!
  • Options
    Chunes said:

"Leaburn's not that good."

No, just a 6'5 striker who can dance his way through three players to create a chance for himself!
    Had he dinked the Goalkeeper, I wonder if Kanu may have pinched it, to ensure the other defender to his right didnt make a clearance