Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

Comments

• Options
    How do you check how many loyalty points I have? Season ticket + Valley gold 
  • Options
    suspect phase 5 will be when the real numbers kick in
  • Options
    Only two tickets per person. Ridiculous. Got people at different levels of priority. Should have been 4 per person. 
    Would have been even more ridiculous if tier 1 could have got tickets for tier 7 people today. 
  • Options
    cazo said:
    shirty5 said:
    cazo said:
    Should of gone straight to general sale this will not sell out 5000 tops plus post will fuccing some up I haven’t had post for over 2 weeks 
    Sunday 6th March 1994
    What about it
    I queued for 4 hours for a ticket
    My Dad queued for hours and never got a ticket (so he claims, maybe he just went to the pub…). I cried when he got home and told me.
  • Options
    I'm phase 1 but will be buying in phase 2 so our group can stand together. 

This will make general sale, 7,400 tickets is a huge allocation for a Tuesdsy night. 
  • Options
    thought the ticket office would have opened on Saturday for collections/sales.
  • Options
    thought the ticket office would have opened on Saturday for collections/sales.
    What and have to pay overtime! 😉
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Supported them for 65 years season ticket hold for best part of 30years including the Shithurst years and phase 11, how’s that for repaying loyalty 😤. Don’t worry about me though I’ll be at the game one way or the other 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kimbo said:
    How do you check how many loyalty points I have? Season ticket + Valley gold 

Valley Gold gives you 0 points

Season ticket gives you 230.  

It is over 2 seasons that points are aggregated and therefore if you've had a season ticket this season and last then you will have 460 points.

• Options
    There is no need for the wait and see / expressions of interest approach on coaches from Kent and Sussex because the interest won’t be zero and you just fill them up at Bexleyheath or Dartford. I told them that but obviously it was too much for the “senior management team” to grasp… oh well.
    not surprised in the slightest
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Hmm, I only have 65 loyalty points but I live half an hour away from Old Trafford. I think they should have taken that into account ;)

Don’t suppose anyone would know but…If I want more than 2 tickets then will my father-in-law need to register an account and then we buy at the same time in general sale to coordinate seats? Or am I best getting him to register and linking his account to mine and buying 3-4 altogether? Maybe someone who is in the superior phase can let us know if it’s randomly allocated seating or choose your own seats? 🙃
    When they go to general sale I would be surprised if you can't get 3 orm 4 together. Ringing the ticket office when they go on general sale may be more guaranteed if you can get through. 
    The tickets will almost certainly have an allocated seat number. Whether everybody sticks to the system is another matter!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    There is no need for the wait and see / expressions of interest approach on coaches from Kent and Sussex because the interest won’t be zero and you just fill them up at Bexleyheath or Dartford. I told them that but obviously it was too much for the “senior management team” to grasp… oh well.
    Cheers for the attempt. Good idea about using Bex/Dart to fill up empty seats... it's actually a no-brainer to offer a full coach service... have you done this kind of thing before? ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    se9addick said:
    RedChaser said:
    Supported them for 65 years season ticket hold for best part of 30years including the Shithurst years and phase 11, how’s that for repaying loyalty 😤. Don’t worry about me though I’ll be at the game one way or the other 😉.
    In fairness to the club, how do you want them to account for historical “loyalty”? The current system looks back at your purchasing history over the past two seasons which seems fair enough. 
    Five seasons would be better than two seasons spanning Covid and the advent of live streaming which has had a big impact on people accruing sufficient loyalty points. Especially those of us who can no longer get to home games regularly these days and don’t have a S/T 😜.
  • Options
    This game will go to general sale, don’t panic you’ll get a ticket 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    se9addick said:
    RedChaser said:
    In fairness to the club, how do you want them to account for historical “loyalty”? The current system looks back at your purchasing history over the past two seasons which seems fair enough. 
    Five seasons would be better than two seasons spanning Covid and the advent of live streaming which has had a big impact on people accruing sufficient loyalty points. Especially those of us who can no longer get to home games regularly these days and don’t have a S/T.
    Maybe, 65 years might be pushing it a bit though! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been trying for half hour to log into my sons account to try and check his points. Currently 968th in the queue…
    Haha I thought you were joking so had a quick look, 1490 in queue! 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    se9addick said:
    RedChaser said:
    Five seasons would be better than two seasons spanning Covid and the advent of live streaming has had a big impact on people accruing sufficient loyalty points especially those of us who can no longer get to home games regularly these days and don’t have a S/T.
    Its not the clubs fault people stream instead of attend. Apart from some of the tiers being pointless, I can't see anything else they could have done better. 
    I would be more concerned about getting tickets into people’s hands with the state of the post and only one home game. Easy to unpick the priority set-up but it probably doesn’t matter.

If they try to charge people for parking in the Valley car park on the day, however, they deserve the response that will provoke.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    se9addick said:
    RedChaser said:
    Five seasons would be better than two seasons spanning Covid and the advent of live streaming has had a big impact on people accruing sufficient loyalty points especially those of us who can no longer get to home games regularly these days and don’t have a S/T.
    Its not the clubs fault people stream instead of attend. Apart from some of the tiers being pointless, I can't see anything else they could have done better. 
    Depends if you’re affected on not, there’ll be people going who haven’t put the hard miles in down the years just for a day out which grates. Also there’s no way those of us, albeit in the minority living a fair distance away, can rely on the post at the moment when phase 11 is released on 4th January so it’ll be the pain of collection at Old Trafford.
  • Options
    Been trying for half hour to log into my sons account to try and check his points. Currently 968th in the queue…
    Enough to go around don’t worry 
  • Options
    Doesn’t even seem possible to log into your account at the mo
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    RedChaser said:
    se9addick said:
    RedChaser said:
    Five seasons would be better than two seasons spanning Covid and the advent of live streaming which has had a big impact on people accruing sufficient loyalty points. Especially those of us who can no longer get to home games regularly these days and don’t have a S/T.
    No offence intended but it's a loyalty points system. It doesn't matter that you attended 5-10 years ago, the system is for now. The system wouldn't be worth the name if it rewarded fans who (for whatever reason) can't get to games regularly and don't have a season ticket.

You can't seriously expect to be shifted further up the priority list because you went to games a few years back.

I don't see how the club have done anything wrong here. But i think people are worrying unnecessarily here, anyone who wants to go will get a ticket.
    Honestly, I think some people just want the top tier of priority to cater to their specific  circumstances!
  • Options
    The numbers in the queue must be people checking points more than people purchasing. Trying to stay calm and contemplating going Oxford to boost points!