Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• Wollacott to Hibernian just confirmed by the club
  • Isted will be Number 1 without doubt. Love AMB but think Isted won't come here to be number 2.
  • edited June 2023
    nagAddick said:
    Wollacott gone to hibs 
    Ignore. Just see it!
  • kidbrookeaddick said:
    Wollacott to Hibernian just confirmed by the club
    Love to know how much we got for him
  • Beadle to Oxford on loan 
  • Looking at his career, he's been at Luton for ages without playing for them - 6 games in 6 years.

That Barnsley loan was his first EFL loan, and he's aged 26. I don't see him ahead of AMB from the start.
    I saw that too, but he was really good in the play off final. I saw Barnsley were in talks to sign him permanently so maybe he fancies staying down south. IF he signs then we have healthy competition for the gloves.
  • NabySarr said:
    Isted would be a great start. Shame for AMB but shows we mean business this season if it’s true 
    Free transfer?
  • Sponsored links:

• kidbrookeaddick said:
    Any amount is good enough to not have to see his name spelt as Woolacott anymore across social media 
  • I really hope Kirk, Lavelle and DJ are nowhere near the starting 11 come start of the season. Preferably,  all have moved on .
    DJ another who should be shitting the fitness tests.
  • I’ll ask my Barnsley supporting neighbour. 
  • kidbrookeaddick said:
    Can't be much surely. 100-200k?

I know they got some money in for Nisbet but i doubt Hibs are going to be spending a fortune.
  • I put Kirk in same grain of Maddison or Williams as premium medicority.

Some players you look at and can see they have natural ability maybe there are 1 or 2 parts of their game that look amazing but when you take a step back and look without the microscope you see those 1 or 2 parts dont actually add much to the team.

As for Isted, yeah he is good but any better than AMB not imo. Id stick with AMB as he is wprth more to the club.
  • Looking at his career, he's been at Luton for ages without playing for them - 6 games in 6 years.

That Barnsley loan was his first EFL loan, and he's aged 26. I don't see him ahead of AMB from the start.
    He will have had other clubs after him so I think it’s unlikely he would join to be number 2. Also unlikely we would win the battle for him if we are offering him a number 2 wage
  • Isted was ridiculously good in the playoff final. If Barnsley had held on for penalties I genuinely think they would have won because he was on fire. No doubt he'll be awful for us now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Isted will be Number 1 without doubt. Love AMB but think Isted won't come here to be number 2.
    Absolutely, was fantastic for Barnsley last season.

Proper competition for AMB if true.
  • shirty5 said:
    Beadle to Oxford on loan 
    One to watch out for 
    Yep fair play to him. I doubt he’d been playing first team football for us this year and I doubt we’d give him the opportunity. Brighton really pushing his development and he did really well last year. 
  • I put Kirk in same grain of Maddison or Williams as premium medicority.

Some players you look at and can see they have natural ability maybe there are 1 or 2 parts of their game that look amazing but when you take a step back and look without the microscope you see those 1 or 2 parts dont actually add much to the team.

As for Isted, yeah he is good but any better than AMB not imo. Id stick with AMB as he is wprth more to the club.
    Maddison definitely had the ability  but not the mental application. 
  • NabySarr said:
    Looking at his career, he's been at Luton for ages without playing for them - 6 games in 6 years.

He will have had other clubs after him so I think it’s unlikely he would join to be number 2. Also unlikely we would win the battle for him if we are offering him a number 2 wage
    6 years at Luton, barely playing, so probably 3rd choice for most of that period. I think he'd accept to be fighting for the No 1 shirt, rather than coming in as the clear No 1
  • Out of JoJo , the guy Vigeroux from O's who we were linked with and this fella, I reckon he is by far the best option but I do still AMB could be as good if not better still 

• I know they are a prem team now, but Charlton signing players released by luton just sounds wrong
  • Anyone put this to Rich yet 
    Agree can’t see him
    coming as number two especially as we beaten Barnsley to his signing not bad for a team with no budget as people like to think but this is a great statement by the club and should shut a few up