Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• nagAddick said:
    Was told that we had no interest in May , DH was asked if he wanted him he said no and that was that .. seemed it all come from his agent using the local press trying to drum up interest from bigger clubs .. 
    I thought you said that he had a medical & was about to sign. That was 2 weeks ago. 

Covered End lad said Alfie was having a medical a few weeks ago I'm not sure if Ronnie 'the scoop' Moore jumped on this band wagon 🤔
    In fairness I was told “May is booked in” I had taken that to be a medical given the source but it seems he was just shown around the training ground
    Have u heard much recently regarding transfers ?
    We were keen on Banks from Palace but that’s gone a bit quiet so not quite sure. Think there was talk of him signing a new deal and joining us on loan or potentially not signing a new deal and joining us on a free.
  • nagAddick said:
    Was told that we had no interest in May , DH was asked if he wanted him he said no and that was that .. seemed it all come from his agent using the local press trying to drum up interest from bigger clubs .. 
    I thought you said that he had a medical & was about to sign. That was 2 weeks ago. 

Covered End lad said Alfie was having a medical a few weeks ago I'm not sure if Ronnie 'the scoop' Moore jumped on this band wagon 🤔
    In fairness I was told “May is booked in” I had taken that to be a medical given the source but it seems he was just shown around the training ground
    We were keen on Banks from Palace but that’s gone a bit quiet so not quite sure. Think there was talk of him signing a new deal and joining us on loan or potentially not signing a new deal and joining us on a free.
    Are they related? 

• No new ✍️ through the 🚪 as had been suggested this week @dubaicafc even I’m starting to get a bit fidgety and pissed off 😬 
  • edited June 2023
    DubaiCAFC said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Very surprised Hector signed this early in the window. He was asking for decent money. Signing of intent that’s for sure. Class act
    I believe we will have another in tomorrow. Hector is a big bonus from what I heard. 
    I hear its Alfiee May  Signed 2 weeks ago but only for a month. Now off in holiday for 2 weeks so we wont see him play sadly.
    For a complete misery I thought that was very funny 
  • shirty5 said:
    Maybe Hector was given a one year contract so as not to block the path of our younger players 
    Or that’s all he wanted 
    It’s suits both parties , Hector will stay if we are still league one but if we get promotion then don’t think Hector is good enough for Championship 
    Despite being a key part of the Fulham team that actually won promotion from the Championship to the Premier League?
  • nagAddick said:

We were keen on Banks from Palace but that’s gone a bit quiet so not quite sure. Think there was talk of him signing a new deal and joining us on loan or potentially not signing a new deal and joining us 

Scott Banks is in family holiday but looks like joining us on loan in a couple of weeks when he returns .. also expect another incoming in the next 24/48 hours 
  • I think loans but it's got to be the right situation for both. The last thing you'd want is them to be thrown into a circus like say Crawley were last season. 
  • fenaddick said:
    Do we think it’s Hec and Ness as the 1st choice pairing and we’re now looking for depth or do we want another starter? 
    When will Ness be back from injury?  Since this was a significant injury and he is still young we need to be careful about his rehabilitation and return to the first team.  There is also the possibility of 2nd season syndrome.

I would be looking for another starter at CB for the first half of the season, maybe a decent loan with the option to return in January. 
  • What’s with the latest club tweet ….Oi
  • Sponsored links:

• CB signing by the looks?
  • _MrDick said:
    What’s with the latest club tweet ….Oi
    Lloyd… Lloyd… Lloyd… Lloyd Jones
  • edited June 2023
     Lloyd Jones surely.
  • edited June 2023
    (Edited because I was wrong and he was linked with us the other day)
  • Lloyd Jones signs
  • Sponsored links:

• Pleased to bring in Loyd. Up to him to prove he can play at the level we need and we now have good options at CB
  • edited June 2023
    Good news on the Jones signing...and a two year deal @golfaddick, Happy...😉
  • Hope the scouting is better for Lloyd than it was for Lavelle. Didn’t he arrive on the back of a fanfare ?
  • FSLN1 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Redhenry said:
    1 year contracts are shite FACT
    Have you not taken into account that the players could be hedging their bets in case the takeover fails. 
    Could it not be us?  He’s had a bad time with injuries in recent years, we got stuffed offering Aneke a long term contract.  
    Sorry are we still talking about Hector?

If so what injuries has he had? 
    Hector had troubles with Achilles. 
    I thought it was Brad Pitt? 
  • It was mentioned when Hector first signed for us that after leaving Fulham he took time out to care for his father who was seriously ill. 
    I believe that he has now signed a one year deal on the understanding that we are going to make a real effort to gain promotion this season. If we don't achieve that he will be gone. 
    Sounds pretty sensible... wish us fans had a similar clause 😄
  • Fair play, we are going all in on like for like replacements, we have even managed to grab the second coming of Ryan Innis 
    Innis replacement. Hopefully uses bottle on the pitch.