Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• A signing of intent, what a breathe of fresh air!
  • edited July 2023
    I'm glad @RonnieMoore posts so much crap as it takes the heat off me....😄
    Fixed that for you Golfie. Don’t ever change you’re the yin to our yang 😉.
  • Scenes when we announce it at 10pm because he’s going to wear No10

• Sensible given his age and this almost certainly being the biggest contract of his career.
  • I’m glad I’ve not seen concerns over his height, the “how tall is he” era finally comes to and end.  
  • I’m glad I’ve not seen concerns over his height, the “how tall is he” era finally comes to and end.  
    Ah no, you might have just brought it back to life…
  • How tall is he?
  • Sponsored links:

• Who has failed a medical ? 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    TS Has to be using some sort of klarna deal on this, why on earth would he spend any money just as he is Leaving the club?? 
    Been confirmed we’ve received no fee for wollacott and most likely be the same for lavelle, so why would he part with 250k? Confusing 
    Sorry I have probably missed it but where was it confirmed and where has Lavelle gone?
    Lavelle gone to Carlisle, a page back I think, no idea about Wolly...
    I thought some no body said Lavelle was going to Carlisle on twitter?
    That's about the strength of it as far as I can see, page 165, unsure if any truth in it though🤷‍♂️
  • Alfie is a local lad, he knows what Gillingham is like. I'm pretty sure I captained at least one cricket game in Medway where he was in my XI
    Don’t know Shooters , but how did Chuks pass two here ?
    Could be Laville .. he only just got fit after retiring early from Burton 
    Could be Laville .. he only just got fit after retiring early from Burton 
    And you said we should keep him
  • Who is that scoring a goal right at the end of the video?
  • Sponsored links:

• I've not yet watched May's goal compilation as when I do they end up either not signing or being a complete dud.

FWIW I think Alfie May (if he signs) will be a success, but only if he is played in his usual position. 
  • mart77 said:
    Who is that scoring a goal right at the end of the video?

Egbo. Watch with the sound up and whoever is coaching says "nice finish Manny"
  • mart77 said:
    Who is that scoring a goal right at the end of the video?

Egbo. Watch with the sound up and whoever is coaching says "nice finish Manny"
    Thanks. He’s much bigger than I thought looking at that clip. I thought Payne looked leaner in that clip too but I could well be wrong. 
  • sam3110 said:
    Diablo to be announced, sometime.
    Why do you have to keep on misspelling his name? No-one else is, and Dabo is hardly a difficult name to type out. Even if you get it slightly wrong, autocorrect is pushing towards David, not Diablo. At best it makes you look weird, at worst...

I thought his name was spelt Dildo.
    Jeez
  • Even though it doesn’t directly mention CAFC, I thought I’d put this up here too. Since some folks have got the idea of Ladapo in their head. And could Washington end up at Derby?
  • TS Has to be using some sort of klarna deal on this, why on earth would he spend any money just as he is Leaving the club?? 
    Been confirmed we’ve received no fee for wollacott and most likely be the same for lavelle, so why would he part with 250k? Confusing 
    We won’t be paying the fee up front, it will be in instalments, likely not going to cost TS anything as there will be cash in the club from season tickets and the following instalments will be paid by the new owners so assume they have signed off the spend.
    You have to pay 50% up front and the rest can be paid in instalments 
    Absolute nonsense. You pay it in whatever terms the selling club request and you can agree on.

Hence the Declan Rice transfer which was delayed a week as West ham insisted they wanted it paid in 3 installments rather than over the length of the contract that Arsenal wanted. Eventually Arsenal agreed to their terms.
  • Looking at the May highlight videos and whilst I am optimistic based on those it does look like we're going to need (presumably) Fraser and whoever else is in that midfield to provide some good service as May has plenty of running and effort but he might not be a Kermorgant type who can craft chances out of nowhere.

He'll be a good signing in the right system, hopefully we can put that system in place.