Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• nagAddick said:
    Oh I forgot to mention that there was a Cardiff scout sat behind me at the game earlier.
    Did he fly down?
  • Who I wonder might be our competitors in getting Camara ? 
    I am sure someone will snap Camara up, although I’ve heard he is off to France to play for Lens.
    He needs to focus
  • mart77 said:
    We have interest in some of our players. I’m hopeful that we’ll offer some new contracts when the takeover completes but I also think DH will wheel and deal if he ultimately thinks we can improve the squad. 
    Can u say who any of the players are ?
  • edited July 2023
    Is the Dack thing now dead ?
  • I’d be happy to let CBT go to be fair. I’d prefer a proper wing back if we’re going 352 
  • Is the Dack thing now dead ?
    Don’t know tbh but apparently we thought it wasn’t an impossible deal. I’d be shocked if we got him though tbf as I definitely think he’ll have options. 
  • Sponsored links:

• With both May and Dack at 5 ft 9, we'd be failing the CL height test...
  • With both May and Dack at 5 ft 9, we'd be failing the CL height test...
    Although football should be played on the green stuff.
  • MarcusH26 said:
    It's Nikon so I'm prepared to be disappointed 
    Fixed it for you.
  • Chrispy51 said:
    If moving to 352 it’s a shame we got rid of stockley
    Hope that's a joke, apparently he was on about 10k a week...
  • ButtleJR said:
    Chrispy51 said:
    If moving to 352 it’s a shame we got rid of stockley
    Hope that's a joke, apparently he was on about 10k a week...
    10k per week is too much I agree, but he scored a lot of goals when played as a 2 up top, looks woeful in a 1 or 3. 
  • Who I wonder might be our competitors in getting Camara ? 
    I am sure someone will snap Camara up, although I’ve heard he is off to France to play for Lens.
    You're not getting a Leica from me for that .
    I guess we'll just have to wait & see what Reluctant Nikon says about this one.
  • edited July 2023
    Yup……it’s a dead Dack.😏
    Class SoundAs...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2023
    mart77 said:
    Don’t know tbh but apparently we thought it wasn’t an impossible deal. I’d be shocked if we got him though tbf as I definitely think he’ll have options. 
    Not in the know but given links to the likes of El Mizouni and (maybe) Camara it suggests to me we are at the very least looking at other options, regardless of if its still on or not.
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Predictably the Nixon story is already out of date 

Charlton in right back talks
    By Alan Nixon

Charlton are close to snapping up right back Fankaty Dabo ahead of League One rivals.

Dabo is free after leaving Coventry and the Addicks are nearly there with a contract offer to him
    If it is Dabo that failed his medical, may it be that he has accepted a reduced contract or changed terms?
  • Redrobo said:
    MarcusH26 said:

By Alan Nixon

Charlton are close to snapping up right back Fankaty Dabo ahead of League One rivals.

Dabo is free after leaving Coventry and the Addicks are nearly there with a contract offer to him
    If it is Dabo that failed his medical, may it be that he has accepted a reduced contract or changed terms?
    I was thinking that! I wondered what happens after a failed medical. Move on or offer the player less money or a shorter contract
  • MarcusH26 said:

By Alan Nixon

Cue Mr Ronald Moore popping up with a story about Dabo "having a medical" in 3... 2... 1...
  • Redrobo said:
    MarcusH26 said:

By Alan Nixon

Cawley said it was t happening.
  • Redrobo said:
    MarcusH26 said:

By Alan Nixon

Cawley said it was t happening.
    maybe it won't but as said above we could always change our offer and that may be accepted.
  • Redrobo said:
    MarcusH26 said:

By Alan Nixon

I suppose it comes down to the reason that the medical is failed and if it's a problem that could flair up regularly or something that can be sorted out quickly.
    We'll never know the actual reason but if Charlton say no the player can go to another club and they may say yes.