Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• They released Pigott I thought?
  • RedRobin said:
    They released Pigott I thought?

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's a free agent 
  • Valley11 said:

It will be up to Ipswich to decide if they want him to play in the Championship or not you’d have to imagine…
  • I would have thought that the ‘big name’ would be a perm not a loan but could be wrong.
  • Camera is an interesting one because he only has a year left on his Ipswich contract.  Do they want to loan him out until Xmas, loan him out with a view to sell him at Xmas or something else?

I know they have said they will loan him out but I wonder if its with a view to drum up intrest to sell him?
  • MarcusH26 said:
    RedRobin said:
    They released Pigott I thought?

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's a free agent 
    Got a year left I think but was talk of them paying up his contract so allowing him to leave.
  • Why is JCH transfer listed? 
  • Valley11 said:
    Why is JCH transfer listed? 
    Their club policy, they transfer list anyone with a year left on their contract who won’t sign a new deal. They name the players on their website.
  • Scoham said:
    Valley11 said:
    Why is JCH transfer listed? 
    Their club policy, they transfer list anyone with a year left on their contract who won’t sign a new deal. They name the players on their website.
    https://www.theposh.com/news/posh-confirm-number-players-available-transfer
  • Sponsored links:

• Richard J said:
    Is it Camara. Reams only says someone from Ipswich and when he quoted the name it wasn't denied.

Other possibilities? Lapado or maybe left sided defender Greg Leigh.
    Welcome back Matt penny
  • Ladapo and Nombe both featured for their clubs today. Think we can rule them out of the big name.
    Why .. is there a new rule you can’t buy players once they played a pre season game for their side .
    If either one were to be announced by Charlton on Monday that means they wouldn’t be risked playing today. For us to announce them the deal would be done.
    Good point, lavelle wasn’t risked by us on the first pre-season game before signing for Carlisle a couple of days later…
  • One that we were interested in before, Will Boyle has signed for Wrexham.
  • According to the Mail on Sunday, we are interested in loaning Jay Turner-Cooke, a 19 year old Newcastle forward.
    According to t'internet he is a midfielder on loan at Tranmere last season.  Was one of the cohort of academy players that left Sunderland without signing a pro contract.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    One that we were interested in before, Will Boyle has signed for Wrexham.
    Recscum according to wiki 
  • Sponsored links:

• Is there anything anywhere actually linking us with Clarke-Harris or is it a dream that’s just been repeated in here?
  • Is there anything anywhere actually linking us with Clarke-Harris or is it a dream that’s just been repeated in here?
    We made enquires towards him like we have done for the Exeter forward 
    We made enquires towards him like we have done for the Exeter forward 
    Enquiries done by email or telephone I presume.  So how did you get this information?  
  • Dazzler21 said:
    BBC gossip reporting that Shelvey is available???
    There's a rule Holden has that I am not overly confident Shelvey meets - he may have matured a lot though. 
    I did read this recent story that made me smile...

Some woman met Jessie Lingard and Chris Wood on a night out, and went back to their House - Jonjo is back there (Guess he's staying with them, till he finds his own place having recently moved from Newcastle) and promptly put on his YouTube Highlight to troll Lingard and Wood

Football fans react to viral Jonjo Shelvey tweet after he showed woman his highlights on YouTube | Daily Mail Online
  • Sage said:
    Despite being wholly unrealistic and potentially very pointless :lol: I’d love for us to sign…

Sessegnon, Edun, Camara, Dack, and Clarke-Harris plus another 3 very good loan players with one or two being top youngsters from the Premier League.

Then we can sell Kirk and DJ, maybe McGrandles. Loan out Chin, Kanu, and maybe Henry for 6 months.

Then we can have a team looking like:

Isted/AMB
    Ness Hector Jones
    Egbo Dobson Fraser Edun
    Dack
    May Clarke-Harris

AMB/Isted, Sessegnon, Thomas, Camara, Payne, CBT, Leaburn

Elewere, Mitchell, Asiimwe, Campbell, Aneke all pushing for the squad/fitness.

This is also still without the 3 top loan players too.

Guaranteed goals with May and Clarke-Harris, and Dack and Fraser behind. Got pace out wide and off the bench with CBT, and more goals from the bench with Leaburn.

Promotion here we come! :smiley:
    I don't like Dobson and Fraser as the midfield two, we need someone more dynamic than Fraser in that position