Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• DubaiCAFC said:
    Addick_8 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Sage said:
    Despite being wholly unrealistic and potentially very pointless :lol: I’d love for us to sign…

Sessegnon, Edun, Camara, Dack, and Clarke-Harris plus another 3 very good loan players with one or two being top youngsters from the Premier League.

Then we can sell Kirk and DJ, maybe McGrandles. Loan out Chin, Kanu, and maybe Henry for 6 months.

Then we can have a team looking like:

Isted/AMB
    Ness Hector Jones
    Egbo Dobson Fraser Edun
    Dack
    May Clarke-Harris

AMB/Isted, Sessegnon, Thomas, Camara, Payne, CBT, Leaburn

Elewere, Mitchell, Asiimwe, Campbell, Aneke all pushing for the squad/fitness.

This is also still without the 3 top loan players too.

Guaranteed goals with May and Clarke-Harris, and Dack and Fraser behind. Got pace out wide and off the bench with CBT, and more goals from the bench with Leaburn.

Promotion here we come! :smiley:
    Would say 3 out of the 5 could be in a Charlton shirt next year.
    Edun, Camara and Dack?
    Sessegnon rather than Dack perhaps?

I'd be more than happy if we got Sess,Edun and Camara. Striker I'm not sure what to expect really bar it not being JCH because MacAnthony will be demanding a daft price 
    Think you can think one off that list tomorrow.. maybe one other tomorrow as well. But let’s see. Name has been mentioned on here, personally I am not sure he would be a good signing, but is linked with the Championship move, so let’s see
    Edun was recently linked with Cardiff 👀 
    Fair play if they pay his 12k a week wage 
    Guessing from that he’s not one of the possible 2 tomorrow?
  • nagAddick said:

Also Reams has said that we are in advanced talks with Sam Smith.
    Hope he can produce something better than Addicks to Victory
    Surely this going to bag 20+ lols minimum
  • which Sam Smith?
  • Addick_8 said:
    nagAddick said:

Also Reams has said that we are in advanced talks with Sam Smith.
    Hope he can produce something better than Addicks to Victory
    Surely this going to bag 20+ lols minimum
    Bloody hope so...

Takes me a lot of effort coming up with such Jenius
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

Looks like a broken knee cap. 
  • He'll give us presence up front and with those heels will pass the height test.
  • Looks like you'd stay afloat in a flood in one of those.
  • edited July 2023
    mendonca said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Sage said:
    Despite being wholly unrealistic and potentially very pointless :lol: I’d love for us to sign…

Sessegnon, Edun, Camara, Dack, and Clarke-Harris plus another 3 very good loan players with one or two being top youngsters from the Premier League.

Then we can sell Kirk and DJ, maybe McGrandles. Loan out Chin, Kanu, and maybe Henry for 6 months.

Then we can have a team looking like:

Isted/AMB
    Ness Hector Jones
    Egbo Dobson Fraser Edun
    Dack
    May Clarke-Harris

AMB/Isted, Sessegnon, Thomas, Camara, Payne, CBT, Leaburn

Elewere, Mitchell, Asiimwe, Campbell, Aneke all pushing for the squad/fitness.

This is also still without the 3 top loan players too.

Guaranteed goals with May and Clarke-Harris, and Dack and Fraser behind. Got pace out wide and off the bench with CBT, and more goals from the bench with Leaburn.

Promotion here we come! :smiley:
    Would say 3 out of the 5 could be in a Charlton shirt next year.
    Edun, Camara and Dack?
    Sessegnon rather than Dack perhaps?

I'd be more than happy if we got Sess,Edun and Camara. Striker I'm not sure what to expect really bar it not being JCH because MacAnthony will be demanding a daft price 
    Think you can think one off that list tomorrow.. maybe one other tomorrow as well. But let’s see. Name has been mentioned on here, personally I am not sure he would be a good signing, but is linked with the Championship move, so let’s see
    What does that even mean?
    You can tick one, maybe two off that list tomorrow

Or one off the list and another signing potentially too.

• Fraser is qualify, just a bit of luxury player, he needs better players around him and we’ll see how good he really is.  
    He has quality but even the best do the ugly side of the game and he doesn’t unless it suits (united in the cup) probably why he plays for us 
  • https://youtu.be/MPtl9tsKFDs

Looks really good. Carries it really well and in a way that can convert (Dobson’s?) turnovers into attacks. Bring something very different to fraser and Dobson and could conceivably link them together 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Camara has just posted a story with his agent in tower bridge on his Instagram. 

Isn’t that one of the Ayew’s he’s with?
  • ButtleJR said:
    Camara has just posted a story with his agent in tower bridge on his Instagram. 

Isn’t that one of the Ayew’s he’s with?
    No mate. But does look like it! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Smith and May up top would be excellent 
  • Will be well chuffed if we end up with Camara and Smith. Still need that big physical forward though. 
  • iaitch said:
    iamdan said:
    Smith and May up top would be excellent 
    Bryant and May would be good strikers.
    Was good in Queen too!
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Smith and Camara as first signings would be a big statement! Can't even remember who the first Sandgaard signing was, Watson? Famewo? 
    #1 Ben Watson
    #2 Akin Famewo
    #3 Marcus Maddison
    #4 Chris Gunter
    #5 Omar Bogle

Cheers Callum! That's erm quite the list 😅