Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• Camara is an international, so with him and Thomas we need to find one more international to get games rearranged. If not we'll lose both (there's 4 international breaks during a season) and nothing we can do about it

Joshua Laqeretabua ?
  • shirty5 said:
    RedRobin said:
    Can’t help but think Smith has made a mistake going there, him and May would have ripped League 1 up plus Fraser, Camara and Leaburn. Reading are starting next season on minus points. 
    Are they? They lost 6 points last season but it’s only Wigan that are starting on minus points this coming season 
    I thought they had points deducted this season too
  • edited July 2023
    Camara is an international, so with him and Thomas we need to find one more international to get games rearranged. If not we'll lose both (there's 4 international breaks during a season) and nothing we can do about it.
    AMB?

edit: Ronnie Moore posted the same thing. Does this mean my lol count will increase by 5?
  • Sponsored links:

• Camara is an international, so with him and Thomas we need to find one more international to get games rearranged. If not we'll lose both (there's 4 international breaks during a season) and nothing we can do about it.
    AMB?

edit: Ronnie Moore posted the same thing. Does this mean my lol count will increase by 5?
    Only if you heard it from the Plymouth Herald...
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Ipswich fans saying signed on loan and trained this morning 
    It’s done. 
    Wonder if Ipswich have a recall option in January? 
  • Valley11 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    It’s done. 
    Pretty much every loan deal does so I’d say it’s safe to assume they do. Just got to hope they do well this season and don’t want him back 
  • Valley11 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    It’s done. 
    Doubt it he is  in his last year of his contract I think Ipswich now may have moved on since he missed most of the early part of season through injury .. their manager confirmed that good chance we could get him at a very good price on Jan 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    If we can get Camara,Edun,Sess and a striker I'd be very very impressed. Would expect maybe a loanee attacking midfielder to compete with Fraser. 
    When playing a 3 in the middle as we look set to, you generally want one defensive, one box to box and one that is more of a 10. Fraser with Payne as his back up is the 10, Dobson with Mcgrandles as his back up is the defensive, Camara + one other as the box to box, personally don't see Henry as ready to even be the back up for any of those 3 positions. 

Think we need another midfielder to compete/rotate with PC.

I completely forgot Payne as the like for like for Fraser! Other than that mishap from me I completely agree that Henry needs to go out on loan in L2 somewhere and maybe a loan for Anderson too? And then go and get another box to box option to go with Camara.
  • Valley11 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    It’s done. 
    Doubt it he is  in his last year of his contract I think Ipswich now may have moved on since he missed most of the early part of season through injury .. their manager confirmed that good chance we could get him at a very good price on Jan 
    I thought pretty much all loan deals include the ability of the parent club to recall the player during January?
  • Sponsored links:

• NabySarr said:
    Valley11 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    It’s done. 
    Pretty much every loan deal does so I’d say it’s safe to assume they do. Just got to hope they do well this season and don’t want him back 
    I think it would be less about them wanting him back and more about another club coming in offering a fee in January
  • Camara on Instagram… anyone recognise the tree line out the back window? 😅

I would say that he did a left out of sparrows lane onto avery hill road and then turned first right onto overmead 
  • They don’t come out of Sparrows Lane anymore, looks like Foots Cray rugby club car park. 
  • edited July 2023
    Camara on Instagram… anyone recognise the tree line out the back window? 😅

Ipswich training ground...and he's just saying goodbye in sign language hopefully...

Yes, I can confirm it's a tree line.

Didn't know Joe Cole was a singer these days.

That’s defo Makro car park
  • NabySarr said:
    Valley11 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    It’s done. 
    I think it would be less about them wanting him back and more about another club coming in offering a fee in January
    He'd be off to the ACON in January anyway wouldn't he? So he'd be (temporarily) gone either way.