Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• edited July 2023
    I don’t even know who Camara is so googled and was pleased to see he was out injured all of last season , the perfect fit 
    He was only injured first part of last season after that with Ipswich doing well he found it hard to get a run in the team.. He played well over 100 games for Crawley and Plymouth and starred this season with a goal in Ipswich pre season 

He had 4 appearances last season, was injured early on, had surgery in December and was out until March, so not really because Ipswich were doing well.

Let's hope he is recovered, and stays recovered.  Plymouth Argyle seem to have held him in very high regard, and as they are a league above us presumably know what they are talking about.
  • Hopefully we’ll move quickly now to fill the other obvious gaps. Another striker please.
  • Yann897 said:

SlownewscawleySLP
  • Sponsored links:

• Wasn't the branigan rumour disproved yesterday as being a load of rubbish? 

Camara is an excellent start , would love a striker to follow and an LB 
  • Looking at Camara's career i have to say i'm underwhelmed. There is no way he can be called a marquee signing.
    Is that purely stat based?
  • Absolutely can’t wait for Camara to prove a few wrong. Very excited with that signing. Regardless of it being a loan 
  • I’ve googled Conor Brannigan here and all the results are for some sex mad fraudster.
     I’m guessing it’s not one and the same.
    Can someone enlighten me please 🙏🏻
  • 4_bowman said:
    Connor Brannigan being rumoured 7 figure sum 🤷‍♂️
    yeah, from a fake account….
  • I've googled Brannigan and got a 1975 John Wayne film.
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:
    Do they mean Cameron Brannagan? 
    What I was thinking too.
  • sam3110 said:
    Do they mean Cameron Brannagan? 
    Yes but it was a fake account, there’s nothing in it.
  • 4_bowman said:
    No chance but these are available 

• shirty5 said:
    4_bowman said:
    No chance but these are available 

RIP
  • Cameron Brannagan is on about £12,000 a week, no way he’s moving to another L1 club 
  • Cameron Brannagan is on about £12,000 a week, no way he’s moving to another L1 club 
    Unless the new owners mean business and want a marquee signing or 2 🤞🏻🤷🏻‍♂️
    We can but hope

Him or moxen to complete the midfield would be unreal