Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• Happy with Edun if true. Another quality signing
  • I can’t say I know anything about the fella but everyone seems happy. Did he play much for Blackburn ? Is he injury prone ? If not how come we’re signing him ?
  • Pleased with that, was very good for Lincoln. 
  • edited July 2023
    AndyG said:
    I can’t say I know anything about the fella but everyone seems happy. Did he play much for Blackburn ? Is he injury prone ? If not how come we’re signing him ?
    Blackburn bought him off the back of a very good season for Lincoln when they got into the playoff final. But they already have a very decent left back (Pickering, who linked up well with Kirk at Crewe) so TE has found it difficult to get game time.

A very good L1 level player though.
  • AndyG said:
    I can’t say I know anything about the fella but everyone seems happy. Did he play much for Blackburn ? Is he injury prone ? If not how come we’re signing him ?
    Had a great year at Lincoln a couple of years ago, don’t think he’s done great at Champ level but certainly a solid option 
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder if he will feature tomorrow, or if they'll be cautious with him as with our other signings.
  • If it happens is the guy up to speed fitness wise? Has he been training and playing pre season.

• edited July 2023
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Yann897 said:

Blimy that has come out of no where...

Very left field; let's hope we don't play him on the right !

No disrespect to Ronnie, CEL and Dubai but I want to see Cawley write E-Dun deal before I buy the shirt.
  • I wonder if he will feature tomorrow, or if they'll be cautious with him as with our other signings.
    Blimey mate give the bloke a chance he won’t have unpacked by tomorrow 😂 
    He should be alright tomorrow, Pat Van den Hawe’s long retired 😉.
  • YTS1978 said:
    Heard from a reliable source that this is done. 

Ronnie Moore 🤔
  • seth plum said:
    If it happens is the guy up to speed fitness wise? Has he been training and playing pre season.

Don’t think so, definitely not match sharp anyway. Would guess CBT will start the season while he plays the cup games to get up to speed 
  • NabySarr said:
    Blackpool have had a 250k bid rejected for Owen Moxon at Carlisle. Would be a great player to add to our midfield options 

That would be one hell of a signing , that's also a bit of a lowball bid from Blackpool. 
    I doubt he will play tomorrow as probably didn't train with us today but I think he has had a "proper" preseason at Blackburn.  Should be able to get some "minutes in the legs" against Aberdeen. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Surely he can play 45 minutes at Millwall if he’s had a full pre season so far?
  • Doesn't look like he's been involved in any of Rovers pre-season games so far. So is probably not match fit. Would probably be unlikely to feature tomorrow. Hopefully can get 45-60 against Aberdeen, but would assume at present CBT would be more likely to start against Orient.
  • edited July 2023
    RedChaser said:
    I wonder if he will feature tomorrow, or if they'll be cautious with him as with our other signings.

Redchaser, I was at that match when Van den Hawe did the forearm smash in the first minute down the Jimmy Seed end.
    Was it VDH debut for Millwall and was it against Sean Newton ?
  • I’ve been looking at lineups from blackburns friendlys and Edun hasn’t played in a single one. Didn’t go on tour to Austria either. 
  • Edun can play central midfield as well, so could be an option there 
  • Doesn't look like he's been involved in any of Rovers pre-season games so far. So is probably not match fit. Would probably be unlikely to feature tomorrow. Hopefully can get 45-60 against Aberdeen, but would assume at present CBT would be more likely to start against Orient.
    I think he has played some of Blackburn U21s pre-season games so shouldn’t be a million miles off
  • Trigger warning for squad number sticklers: he's left back that likes wearing number 7.
  • RedChaser said:
    I wonder if he will feature tomorrow, or if they'll be cautious with him as with our other signings.

Redchaser, I was at that match when Van den Hawe did the forearm smash in the first minute down the Jimmy Seed end.
    Was it VDH debut for Millwall and was it against Sean Newton ?
    It was right in front of me in the comically not segregated Jimmy Seed. It was deffo Shaun Newton, he went flying.

I didn't know who Mandy Smith was until that day.