Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• AndyG said:
    Andy Carroll signing would be a ridiculous thing to do he makes Chucks look robust
    We have a great record of signing former stars.

No Foxes Hasselbaink move - Eurosport
  • AndyG said:
    Andy Carroll signing would be a ridiculous thing to do he makes Chucks look robust
    Surely fails holdens dick head test too
  • Charlie Wyke is on 🔥 at the moment 
    Now that’s a player who would show up issues on a medical
  • Isn’t Carrol on a pay as you play deal
  • Charlie Wyke is on 🔥 at the moment 
    Climate change
  • ross1 said:
    I thought that he, who must not be disagreed with, who is ITK, was wrong about us signing a striker today, is wrong. What a surprise, but I am not complaining, honest, calm down Ronnie Moore, no need to protect him 🥴

Interesting that he's starting to post stuff like this now too. Trouble in paradise with old Charlie boy
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc_se7 said:
    Whether he gets the inside info or not the guys ego is a joke! He changes his mind like he changes his knickers! Knocking Holden this week now. 
    Heaven forbid 
  • Anyone know where Sess is training?

• Scoham said:
    Anyone know where Sess is training?

Spain by the looks of it
  • edited August 2023
    MrBurns said:
    ross1 said:
    I thought that he, who must not be disagreed with, who is ITK, was wrong about us signing a striker today, is wrong. What a surprise, but I am not complaining, honest, calm down Ronnie Moore, no need to protect him 🥴

Interesting that he's starting to post stuff like this now too. Trouble in paradise with old Charlie boy

He's a fool who's ego is out out check. As someone else said changes his mind like the wind. He cheered the arrival of these owners (who I'm going on record as saying will not be positive) and now his tone changes again. I'm done with him, his forum and this club until we get someone serious in. We've become a joke and every season is exactly the same as the last - season over by October! This one will be no different. I'm sure PV only scored 1 goal this season before today!!
  • New team please...
  • We need players ASAP
  • Scoham said:

As far away from Charlton as he can get if he has any sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:

Portugal 
  • MrBurns said:
    ross1 said:

He's a fool who's ego is out out check. As someone else said changes his mind like the wind. He cheered the arrival of these owners (who I'm going on record as saying will not be positive) and now his tone changes again. I'm done with him, his forum and this club until we get someone serious in. We've become a joke and every season is exactly the same as the last - season over by October! This one will be no different. I'm sure PV only scored 1 goal this season before today!!
    They had. And we'd only scored two.
  • edited August 2023
    Hector has me wishing he hadn't signed that contract extension...

Elkan Baggott on loan would be a good partner to Lloyd Jones - 6'4", left footed and comfortable on the ball. Get Dabo signed up as well and that's a solid first choice back four.
  • Thought Hector and Jones were very good today .. but not sure what happened with the second goal did Hector get a call from AMB or another player .. he sort of went to leave it ??

Was thinking about what he might have for dinner I reckon
  • Gribbo said:
    Just seen Andy Carroll mentioned elsewhere 
    Been floating around for a few days now. Would be an awful signing. 

Have you seen the size of him, floating is the last thing he'd do.

• Thought Hector and Jones were very good today .. but not sure what happened with the second goal did Hector get a call from AMB or another player .. he sort of went to leave it ??
    Classic stuff.