Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2023/24 Betting Thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 17
    Looks like I will just miss out on this year's long shot pre season accy.  I had 12.
    £30 to win £48K

- Arsenal top 4
    - Chesterfield win NL
    - Ipswich, Leeds and Leicester top 6 of
      Championship
    - Derby, Pompey and Bolton top 6 in L1
    - Stockport and Wrexham top 7 in L2

Sadly also added Gills and Bradford top 7; maybe one will sneak it but not both.  

Close but no cigar this time around. It was all or nothing.
  • Options
    Needed a late goal from us today for 600, off 20 on us and Burton. 4 and 5 to 1 respectively,  crazy odds really.
  • Options
    edited March 18
    Crawley at 3/1 to beat Stockport tonight despite the form table looking like this. They're so far apart that it won't all fit on my phone screen.

• Options
    @IdleHans football betting is a lottery mate 
  • Options
    As my disastrous loss of two quid attests. Still, worth a punt at at those odds. 
  • Options
    I’m the biggest jinx in the world, my mates find it hilarious. A team could be top of the league, unbeaten in a year and I contrive to see them lose at home to the bottom of the league team. I get stuck if I put their teams in my accy
  • Options
    I’m the biggest jinx in the world, my mates find it hilarious. A team could be top of the league, unbeaten in a year and I contrive to see them lose at home to the bottom of the league team. I get stuck if I put their teams in my accy
    Can you increase your stakes on palace and millwall please Afka?

• Options
    Tremendous bet that