Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 23/24

Comments

• Options
    Arsenal, Bayern, City and Real Madrid should all easily qualify.

Napoli v Barca and Inter v Atletico are probably the toughest ties to call, along with PSV v Dortmund which should be very attacking.

Sociedad are capable of causing PSG some problems.
  • Options
    Last 16 draw

Porto v Arsenal

Napoli v Barcelona

Paris St-Germain v Real Sociedad

Inter Milan v Atletico Madrid

PSV Eindhoven v Borussia Dortmund

Lazio v Bayern Munich

Copenhagen v Manchester City

RB Leipzig v Real Madrid

My picks, Napoli / Barca could be the one which could go either way 
  • Options

No……it’s not a scene from Pulp Fiction.

WTAF? 🤷‍♀️😳😂😂
  • Options
    Is that a new way to get round a touchline ban?
  • Options

No……it’s not a scene from Pulp Fiction.

WTAF? 🤷‍♀️😳😂😂
    I looked at this for a good two minutes wondering what you were going on about before I noticed !! 

• Options
    Yeah that took me ages.
  • Options
    Arsenal done by a 94th minute Porto goal. Oh dear
  • Options
    Keeper miles off his line, badly at fault.
  • Options
    Arsenal done by a 94th minute Porto goal. Oh dear
    The Champions League is the big one for them having not won it.  Should Porto put Arsenal out they'll fold in the Premiership.

Having said that I think they'll go through.
  • Options
    Unfortunately i think Arsenal will batter them at the Emirates and go through.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why unfortunately?
    Whatever bizarre prejudices we have against this or that team in the EPL I always want the English teams to win in Europe.
    Fcuk Porto, who the fcuk are they  ;)
  • Options
    Why unfortunately?
    Whatever bizarre prejudices we have against this or that team in the EPL I always want the English teams to win in Europe.
    Think more bizarre you always want a team to win just cause they are from this country. Cant wait to see you down the pub, cheering Palace on in Europa Conference one year. 
  • Options
    Why unfortunately?
    How long have you got?  I could be here all day.
  • Options
    I'd seen the score was 0-0 in the 90th minute, didn't realise they'd conceded until I started listening to Talksport on the way to the station.

It took me by surprise.  Its usually them grabbing a last min winner, they've done it 4-5 times this season already.

I have no doubts they'll put Porto to the sword at home.  They'll be far too good for them.  Porto don't travel well, do they?

(with the attempted reverse bok!)
  • Options
    I hate all clubs and want them to fail especially local london clubs 
    This, all day long.
  • Options
    Why unfortunately?
    Did you want Millwall to win when they got into Europe one year and played that Hungarian team?
  • Options
    Why unfortunately?
    Did you want Millwall to win when they got into Europe one year and played that Hungarian team?
    Yeah and they didnt even win the FA Cup - qualified as losers.
    Can't remember which perennially unlucky top flight team missed out on Europe that year cause Millwall sneaked in and took the last qualifying spot...
  • Options
    Two close ties today. 

Reaching half-time with Arsenal 1-1 with Porto on Agg. 

And Barcelona 3-2 with Napoli on Agg. 
  • Options
    Fabulous pass from Odegaard for the goal, must be said.  Been a good half to watch this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can’t believe they’re allowing Trossards brother to ref the game 
  • Options
    Disallowed goal for Arsenal because of a shirt pull from Havertz. 
  • Options
    If you wanted to see what a match would be like without a referee, this Arsenal game is it. 
  • Options
    Penalties...
  • Options
    Arsenal win.
  • Options
    I do like seeing the Portuguese lose. They can’t take it at all.
  • Options
    Great game to watch.
    Think Arsenal just about deserved it tonight.
    Pepe didn't deserve to be on the losing side, he was bloody brilliant at 41.

And can we please have more games refereed like that!
  • Options
    Good to see Saka and Rice scoring penalties before the summer arrives. 
  • Options
    Raya had a great shootout