Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slobodan Tedic on loan (p9 - Gone back to Man City)

Comments

• Options
    Ponsing a living, one of the worst loans we've had. 
  • Options
    Brownie12 said:
    He done all right when he came done more then Leaburn had and worked the defenders .. needs to play and think we will see a decent player .. Man City scouts or Charlton fans I know who I trust to be right 
    Ronald - he was absolutely shit.
    Even shit can be useful!
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Leuth said:
    Calling your kid Slobodan in 2000 is a bit like a German calling their kid Adolf in 1946. Kind of dig the chutzpah. Hopefully more goals than war crimes 
    This comment from Leuth was the most notable moment of his spell here 
    Leuth is alright, we need him on CL. 
  • Options
    One of those players it’s hard to know what he is actually good at. Technique was alright, I suppose, but no pace if physicality, despite his size. Won’t be missed. 
  • Options
    He preferred to grab the centre half and fall over rather than play the ball and shield it 

As bad up front as there has been.
  • Options
    Are we allowed to judge him yet and say he's shit 
    load of wank
  • Options
    pretty much scored with his first and last touches for us I think.  Both shit goals. 

Dreadful player
  • Options
    Spent more time rolling around and diving than doing anything of note. 
    Even when he managed to score, didn’t do it very well.

Another player that we’ll all forget about very quickly…

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers for the memories Tedic, undoubtedly make my list of top 500 strikers to ever play for CAFC on loan 
  • Options
    Who we got up front tomorrow?
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Calling your kid Slobodan in 2000 is a bit like a German calling their kid Adolf in 1946. Kind of dig the chutzpah. Hopefully more goals than war crimes 

2 goals, but Cray Valley and Gillingham. Call it a score draw
  • Options
    Good riddance to Tedic - utterly useless
  • Options
    Having seen him, you do question how these youth farms are working for clubs like City.  It’s not as if they’re gonna be able to sell him on for decent money 
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Leuth said:
    This comment from Leuth was the most notable moment of his spell here 
    1000%. Absolute banger of a comment and something I thought about whenever I remembered he was on the pitch. 
  • Options
    Anil Koc, Nile John, Boban Tedic, Gavin Kilkenny, Matt Penney, and James Abankwah are going to be excellent answers to Charlton-specific trivia questions in years to come. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 5
  • Options
    edited January 6
    At least he was just useless and not injured like our new loan targets. 
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Anil Koc, Nile John, Boban Tedic, Gavin Kilkenny, Matt Penney, and James Abankwah are going to be excellent answers to Charlton-specific trivia questions in years to come. 
    Was Nile John the bloke that turned up with Chris Powell singing his praises? That was all a bit weird.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    SDAddick said:
    Was Nile John the bloke that turned up with Chris Powell singing his praises? That was all a bit weird.

Yeah that one I never really understood, I think he played a couple of U21 games and that was it? 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    SDAddick said:
    That was very weird, now 20 years old and still hasn’t played in a professional competitive game of football.
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    se9addick said:
    SDAddick said:

Yeah that one I never really understood, I think he played a couple of U21 games and that was it? 

Now 20yrs old (turns 21 in 2 months), and still at Spurs but our loan is the only one he has ever made so yet to make a single first team appearance.
  • Options
    Man City's Ronnie Schwartz
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Just what we needed 
    Welcome to the Valley 
    Slobodan
    You were saying. 🤭
  • Options
    What was the reason given for cutting his loan short? We have a game today and have decided to send back a forward without replacing him it seems!