Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Slobodan Tedic on loan (p9 - Gone back to Man City)

Comments

• Thank fuck for that. Honking footballer. 
  • Completely forgettable player , not entirely sure how he was ever on Man City's books. 
  • Not really worked for him so best for all he goes and tries his luck elsewhere 
  • Thanks for the memories Slobodan
  • AndyG said:
    I no nothing of this guy but history shows us a big bloke next to a little bloke often works 😂 
    he wouldn’t be on City’s books if he is shit
    He's on City's books because he has a contract with them. Players can hang around the big clubs for years before moving on, without being that good.

Matt Smith 1 and 2, Dylan Levitt etc

Which isn't to say that he's terrible and can't do a job for us, of course.
    Unfortunately he was and didn't...
  • He done all right when he came done more then Leaburn had and worked the defenders .. needs to play and think we will see a decent player .. Man City scouts or Charlton fans I know who I trust to be right 
    Great insight as ever
    DFTT 
  • He done all right when he came done more then Leaburn had and worked the defenders .. needs to play and think we will see a decent player .. Man City scouts or Charlton fans I know who I trust to be right 
    Ronald - he was absolutely shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not one of Andy Scott’s better signings for Charlton 
  • I'm still of the view that he was agreed early on in the window as a "if nothing else comes off" type of deal, and unfortunately for us moves for Ladapo, Nombe, Smith, Clarke-Harris and Etete all fell through
  • Must go down as One of the worst ever loan signings Charlton have taken on.

Totaly useless in Division 3 football.
  • sam3110 said:
    I'm still of the view that he was agreed early on in the window as a "if nothing else comes off" type of deal, and unfortunately for us moves for Ladapo, Nombe, Smith, Clarke-Harris and Etete all fell through

I am not sure if this is in jest but I don't think it is "unfortunate" to have 5 transfer targets fall through.

Anyway, Tedic was a complete non entity of a footballer for us. A bit like Kirk, I just couldn't see the point of him in a match.  I don't think he lacked effort so good luck to him, just wasn't good enough for us and we are a very low bar.
  • The fans lose yet another legend in a January window. 

Goodbye slobby and thanks for all the memories
  • didn't work out .. so best he's gone
  • He was pony. 
  • Thanks for the memories Tedic. 
  • sam3110 said:
    I'm still of the view that he was agreed early on in the window as a "if nothing else comes off" type of deal, and unfortunately for us moves for Ladapo, Nombe, Smith, Clarke-Harris and Etete all fell through
      I'm more of the opinion it went something like ' he plays for Man city ha must be good.'

So much for our new shiny scouting network.
  • Sponsored links:

• As I said One of the worst.
  • I've already forgotten him.
  • So big and yet so weak. Constantly falling over instead of holding the ball up. Useless. 
  • He wasn't beloved at Barnsley but he wasn't all that badly thought of either. We've once again got the absolute worst out of a player
  • Awful signing. Pleased Kanu has showed that he 10x the player Tedic will ever be. 
  • IdleHans said:
    I've already forgotten him.
    who?
  • Given the level we are now playing at , he’s got to be one of the worst players Ive ever seen in a Charlton shirt 
  • Goodbye, it’s been a blast.