Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slobodan Tedic on loan (p9 - Gone back to Man City)

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    mendonca said:
    What was the reason given for cutting his loan short? We have a game today and have decided to send back a forward without replacing him it seems!
    Could be all manner of things, could still be in concussion protocol anyway or could have been recalled by City. I suspect the reality is it meant we could just send one back and get one in in the same set of negotiations 
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    mendonca said:
    What was the reason given for cutting his loan short? We have a game today and have decided to send back a forward without replacing him it seems!
    Could be all manner of things, could still be in concussion protocol anyway or could have been recalled by City. I suspect the reality is it meant we could just send one back and get one in in the same set of negotiations 
    He is still covered by the concussion protocol. I heard that he got a train to Leeds rather than Manchester 😉
  • Options
    His deal was coming to an end in the summer? Do you think there is a pattern with a lot of these loans? 
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    mendonca said:
    Apparently, "he's shit" is the official line.
    Is 'he's' an abbreviation of 'he is' or 'he has' which has different connotations.
  • Options
    Terrific player who’s played at a much higher level, and looks composed on the ball, no matter what you lot say about him!

Oops, I thought this was the Hector thread. Soz. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Terrific player who’s played at a much higher level, and looks composed on the ball, no matter what you lot say about him!

Oops, I thought this was the Hector thread. Soz. 
    Had a few too many earl greys this morning James?
  • Options
    Tedic was in Cyprus with his new team and was taken ill (lung issue apparently). He needed to have surgery there but looks to be fine from pic he posted on Insta. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tedic went back to Cukaricki on a free, the team City signed him from. I doubt they were unhappy about him not playing here, or that they made us take Fiorini in exchange, given he got released from his contract.