Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slobodan Tedic on loan (p9 - Gone back to Man City)

Comments

• Options
    Hallelujah the window has finally slammed shut!
  • Options
    I reckon one of the signings today will work out all right. No idea which one, but I know it won't be Nile John.
  • Options
    Perfect foil for May, will take a bit of pressure off of Leaburn and come on as an impact player. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I reckon one of the signings today will work out all right. No idea which one, but I know it won't be Nile John.
    Nile John was a wrong’un from day one…that’s why he never played.
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:
    We desperately needed a presence up top so we have to hope and pray this guy has something about him. 

Taylor needed someone next to him to perform his best, even if it was Josh Parker.

Hopefully Tedic has a bit more about him than Parker, but if he can get the best out of May then he's done his job. 
    I'll be very disappointed if he didnt score more than Parker 😄.
    Agreed!
  • Options
    the next Mitrovic 
  • Options
    On paper looks the best signing in the window

On toilet paper, Tedic and Haaland are indistinguishable!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2023
    Looks like he’s got massive fingers, could do a job in goal!
    Looks like he's saying "helk ee, they're holding ee against my will, helk, helk" without moving his lips.
  • Options
    He'll be a Stockley type and everyone will be complaining about too many long balls up to him 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Leuth said:
    Calling your kid Slobodan in 2000 is a bit like a German calling their kid Adolf in 1946. Kind of dig the chutzpah. Hopefully more goals than war crimes 
    There’s definitely been a few individual performances in the last few years that could probably be charged under the Geneva convention so I wouldn’t totally rule it out. 
  • Options
    Clearly just a kid, wibble.
    Let's hope he's as shite as last season's write off before he kicked a ball - Rak-Sayki. 
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    He'll be a Stockley type and everyone will be complaining about too many long balls up to him 
    Not if he does something with them we won’t. 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    mart77 said:
    Very meh about this signing. Hoped for better and thought the likes of him would have been in addition to another decent striker. The new manager had better be a cracker.

We live in hope.
    Any half decent manager will not touch us with a bargepole, short of being offered an attractive contract.  I still think Pearce will get the gig, if we win tomorrow the clowns will stall on interviews.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Being crying out for a tall forward and has some league one experience so fairly happy without seeing him. 

Alfie must be very pleased 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    wmcf123 said:
    Major said:
    Great signing to work with May.

God forbid some people with football knowledge figured that out and worked the deal.

Must be wrong, though because keyboard wankers know better.

There are some sad sadsacks about the place.
    Can’t imagine why anyone would be cynical after 5 defeats in a row and no manager in August
    Of course. Silly me. The Tedic signing has everything to do with what has happened in the past. 

Why would you be cynical about it?

• Options
    Major said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Major said:
    Great signing to work with May.

God forbid some people with football knowledge figured that out and worked the deal.

Must be wrong, though because keyboard wankers know better.

There are some sad sadsacks about the place.
    Can’t imagine why anyone would be cynical after 5 defeats in a row and no manager in August
    Sure. The signings have everything to do with that.
    We’ll see .  Hopefully they will all be amazing and we can finish mid table 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    mendonca said:
    mendonca said:
    Talk striker, previously on loan at Barnsley
    Good talker on the pitch?
    Mate, I’ve been looking at my phone so much today I can barely see…
    You've done great! Especially creating the new threads, which has kept continuity in the main rumour thread. 

Great work mate!
    Nobody likes an arse licker!
    ;-)
    Except the one getting licked. 
  • Options
    Hopefully his height will help us out in our own box with set pieces
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Sounds like a good signing to me. Not concerned with his age. I know nothing about him but he sounds like what we need.
  • Options
    Readying the donkey emoji…
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    if you have fluent Serbian
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    He's a sleeper for when Pep leaves and they start playing proper football
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    mendonca said:
    mendonca said:
    Mate, I’ve been looking at my phone so much today I can barely see…
    You've done great! Especially creating the new threads, which has kept continuity in the main rumour thread. 

Great work mate!
    Nobody likes an arse licker!
    ;-)
    Except the one getting licked. 
    It's called rimmed, mate