Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Comments

• Options
    Think with the size of the ground if Brook , Buttler and Livingstone get moving they could be sitting in the stands. 
  • Options
    187-1 off 30
  • Options
    Malan 100* (91)
  • Options
    Root 51* (45)

• Options
    In T20 mode now and probably not before time either. We will get enough runs to win the game, come what may, but from a NRR perspective, the more the merrier

239-1 off 35
  • Options
    Malan bowled for 140 (107)

266-2 off 37.2
  • Options
    Could one of you experts please explain to me why you would win the toss and choose to bowl, on this track and in these conditions.
  • Options
    Buttler drags on and is out for 20 (10)

296-3 off 39.4
  • Options
    Could one of you experts please explain to me why you would win the toss and choose to bowl, on this track and in these conditions.
    I'm no expert but it does become an even bigger mystery in this particular game given that it started at 10.30am their time so the dew factor is even less relevant
  • Options
    Root caught off a leading edge for 82 (68)

307-4 off 41.5
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Livingstone bowled first ball
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Livingstone bowled first ball
    After a WWE-style introduction from Athers. Wonderful stuff you have to say
  • Options
    Perhaps they think that England are a better team chasing rather than posting a score . If they don't think that the pitch is going to deteriorate later, maybe their best shot was to get some early wickets and put the middle order under some pressure. 
  • Options
    Then Brook is through with his shot to a slower ball about half an hour too early and is caught for 20 (15)

327-6 off 44.3
  • Options
    Got to stop falling apart. Gonna cost us against the better sides 
  • Options
    Middle order been shown up a bit here. Hopefully they recapture what they can do
  • Options
    When you've backed 350 plus and that has hit 1.01 and you haven't traded out already..........and there's the prospect of Topley coming in at 11
  • Options
    Yesterday my eldest backed under 320.5 NZ runs. With one ball to go the score was 309. The final ball cost 13 runs and NZ ended up on 322!
  • Options
    Rashid (11 off 8) follows Curran (11 off 15)

352-8 off 48.3
  • Options
    Yesterday my eldest backed under 320.5 NZ runs. With one ball to go the score was 309. The final ball cost 13 runs and NZ ended up on 322!
    oh fuck off
    unbelievable, toys would have been thrown out the pram there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh fuck off
    unbelievable, toys would have been thrown out the pram there
    He had some under 322.5 too so made a small profit but, even so, let's just say that Bas de Leede is off his Christmas card list - over waist high full toss despatched for six as was the subsequent free hit yorker that missed its target by a matter of inches
  • Options
    Woakes goes for 14 (11) and it's Topley time - in the old days he wouldn't be facing

362-9 off 49.3
  • Options
    Well that was somewhat of an anti-climax

364-9 off 50

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Well done England.  Just two short of their highest-ever total in the subcontinent. 
  • Options
    It's a shame that the rest of England's batters can't play at Dawid Malan's tempo
  • Options
    We've lost 18 wickets in this WC and just one of those players (Livingstone today) has failed to reach double figures before departing
  • Options
    Topley strikes. Tanzid fends when to Bairstow at slip

14-1 off 1.4
  • Options
    And Topley gets Shanto next ball - caught at point by Livingstone

14-2 off 1.5
  • Options
    England lose a review from a Topley delivery that wasn't close to pitching in line
  • Options
    Meanwhile Sri Lanka are going well against Pakistan at 107-1 off 17 overs with both Nissanka and Kusal Mendis having reached their 50s