Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardinal Sin RIP - funeral details p8

Comments

• Options
    Very sorry to read this. Met him once when he was doing the food bank thing before a game.  RIP Dave.
  • Options
    RIP Dave
  • Options
    Very sad RIP
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP
  • Options
    That is really sad news. I didn’t know him but he was clearly a very important member of the Charlton community and I’ve been an avid reader of ‘Drinking During the Game’ for many years. RIP.
  • Options
    Very sad news. Never met Dave, but read his blog for many years, which was always informative and very interesting. RIP Dave and condolences to his family and friends. 
  • Options
    Very sad news , I followed his blog for years which was always sensible and well written. Briefly met him when I bought an old Pub picture of The Valley from him which I got restored to former glory 
    Best wishes to his family. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didn't know Dave, but recognise his name on this forum. It's clear from the many comments that he was a very well liked and respected member of the Charlton family. My sincere condolences to Dave's family and friends.
  • Options
    So sad. Condolences to his family. He was a talented writer.  Drinking During the Game was a brilliant blog. 
  • Options
    R.I.P Dave
  • Options
    RIP Dave, sad news.
  • Options
    I never knowingly met him, but I knew him from his intelligent and incite full posts on here.
    RIP.
  • Options
    RIP Dave,another tragic loss for the Addicks family,thought's go out to family & friends
  • Options
    I didnt know him or ever meet him,,it is always sad to lose a fellow addick,and a fellow poster.I hope his family can take some consolation from the comments he is now getting on here,RIP.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that RIP Dave.
  • Options
    Sad news, RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news. We both started blogging around the same time, but I stopped after a few years, yet he carried on, and on. Always liked and respected Drinking During the Game. RIP Dave, you will be missed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Dave. Met him a few times and chatted on twitter about Charlton, music and other things. Lovely guy.
  • Options
    RIP from the seaside. 
  • Options
    RIP  Dave. 
  • Options
    RIP @Cardinal Sin.  Condolences to friends and family.
  • Options
    I don't believe I've ever met Dave but he sounds like a proper gent by the comments on this thread. RIP Sir.
  • Options
    Horrible news. RIP Dave
  • Options
    RIP Dave, such a great bloke, taken way too early. All thoughts and prayers with family and friends 
  • Options
    RIP Dave.