Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardinal Sin RIP - funeral details p8

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear this is so sad. RIP Dave
  • Options
    RIP Dave.
  • Options
    RIP Dave 
  • Options
    That’s beautiful B @Curb_It

• Options
    Great photo Brenda x
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Condolences to all that had the pleasure of knowing him. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Dave
  • Options
    RIP Dave
  • Options
    Didn’t know Dave just remember his Cardinal Sin posts, but from the unanimous posts above it’s obvious the Charlton community/family has lost a significant voice and a good man.

RIP Dave.
  • Options
    Really sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    Badger said:
    RIP Dave.
    How are you Dom?
  • Options
    RIP Dave
  • Options
    Sorry to read this.

I didn't know him personally but enjoyed his posts both here and on his blog.

Condolences to his family and friends.

RIP
  • Options
    Rest in peace Dave, now I've seen the photos I recognise him and think I've chatted to him with @Curb_It and @AFKABartram in attendance who knew him. I could be mistaken so I obviousky apologise if this is not the case 

I cannot say I knew him however he is one of us and I really hope he has found peace and that my thoughts are with his family at this sad time 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My condolences. RIP Dave. 
  • Options
    Didn’t know Dave but RIP - sounds like a great bloke 
  • Options
    RIP Dave, didn't know you but I wished I had. Big man, big heart and huge kindness from what I have been reading.
  • Options
    RIP Dave 
  • Options
    Condolences to friends and family. So many nice memories on here.

RIP
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Spoke to Dave at length last year in the Pelton Arms at a gig.
    We shared our journeys and stories, his, at that stage more advanced and aggressive than mine.
    I’ve known Dave for a long time, we moved in very similar circles, but that night was one of the most humbling and emotional for me, due to his strength of character, positivity beyond my comprehension and his own words of advice and comfort to me, I actually felt like a charlatan even talking about my illness, I cried like a baby in the Uber home.
    Inevitable but still terrible news.

RIP Dave, a proper Charlton face, you leave behind many, many friends.

My heart and sincerest condolences go out to his family and loved ones.
    I was wondering if it was the same one I knew mate. Now I know. RIP Big Man. Never forget Leicester away when he literally carried one of their lot away under his arm when me him and goonerhater left the away end. 

• Options
    RIP and condolences to Dave's family and friends. 
  • Options
    i didn’t know Dave but he was obviously a great bloke with so many lovely words said about him from those that did. RIP Dave.