Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardinal Sin RIP - funeral details p8

Comments

• Options
    Rest in Peace Dave.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Such sad news to hear about a fellow addick. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this news. I never did meet Dave but 
    exchanged plenty of comment and banter with him over many years here on Charlton Life. 

Sleep easy, Dave. 

• Options
    RIP Dave. 

Thoughts are with his family and friends. 
  • Options
    I've only met Dave in the last few years when he has been a regular participant in our Battlefield Tours. I was told by his good friend @church-lane that Dave was ill and probably wouldn't be a part of next years tour but I didn't realise just how ill he was. He was a great guy, very friendly and will be greatly missed by all on our next tour.

My thoughts are with his wife and daughters, his extended family and all his many friends at this very sad time. RIP Dave.
  • Options
    very sad news .. R I P
  • Options
    Sad news RIP
  • Options
    RIP Dave.
  • Options
    RIP ..condolences to his family 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Dave.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Sounds like a great Charlton fan that we've lost - and too early. RIP Cardinal Sin. I'll miss his posts.
  • Options
    That is a real shock. I am really saddened by this news.
    I never had the pleasure of meeting Dave but am aware of his comments on Charlton Life and of course, his excellent blog, Drinking During The Game. Through those I know he was a passionate and devoted fan who was equally so about the Scotland rugby team.
    He wrote wonderfully well and had a knack of putting the views and thoughts of most of us in to clear and logical words. 
    From all the comments made, Dave was clearly a thoroughly decent person and well liked by many.
    I among, many others, will miss reading what he thinks about all things Charlton. 
    My sincere condolences to his family and friends.
    RIP Dave.
  • Options
    I always enjoyed Dave's blog 'Drinking During The Game'.  Condolences to family and friends. RIP Dave.
  • Options
    Sad news.

Another that I've never met, but an integral part of my Charlton experience, both on here and on his blog.

RIP Dave and condolences to his family and close friends.
  • Options
    RIP. Condolences to the family. Another going out on his shield far too early.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP. 
  • Options
    I never had the pleasure to meet Dave in person  but we’d shared  a few DMs during the RD campaign, and seemed a top, top bloke, and also a warrior in protection of his beloved club. I am shocked to read this. My condolences to his loved ones. 

RIP, Dave.
  • Options
    Rest in peace fellow addick
  • Options
    RIP Cardinal Sin
    Will miss your contributions. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear of his passing.  Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends - RIP
  • Options
    RIP Cardinal Sin.
    Condolences to his friends, family and fellow CL members.
  • Options
    Sad, sad news to wake up to, tempered only by the touching tributes here of those that knew him best.
    My condolences.

RIP Dave.
  • Options
    Rest Easy Dave