Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Cricket 2024

Comments

• Options
    Even by Kent standard, this is utter shambolic 
  • Options
    79-5 off 32 overs at tea

Joe      26* (28)
    Jaydn    2* (15)
  • Options
    Lining up for a grandstand finish. A cruel wind doth blow
  • Options
    Don Topley is commentating which is good news for him because otherwise he might be watching his son, Reece (2-0-31-1) and the rest of the RCB bowlers being brutally thrashed around the park. SRH are currently 205-2 off 15 overs with Klaassen 50 *(23). Travis head hit the 4th fastest ton (39 balls) in the history of IPL.  
  • Options
    100 up
  • Options
    How many overs do we have to survive?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    How many overs do we have to survive?

23 minimum but 6.00 finish otherwise
  • Options
    Keep going you Denlys
  • Options
    50 partnership for the Denlys

115-5
  • Options
    The annoying thing is that conditions are easier now. If we were 120-2 the game would be petering out for a draw, whereas we're one wicket away from the tail batting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Floodlights on. It's time for Joe to collide with the umpire because it was too dark to see him.
  • Options
    Joe caught at short leg off the bowling of that man Porter for 39 (63)

116-6
  • Options
    edited April 15
    Don Topley is commentating which is good news for him because otherwise he might be watching his son, Reece (2-0-31-1) and the rest of the RCB bowlers being brutally thrashed around the park. SRH are currently 205-2 off 15 overs with Klaassen 50 *(23). Travis head hit the 4th fastest ton (39 balls) in the history of IPL.  
    Reece finished with figures of 4-0-68-1 out of 287-3 which is the second ever highest T20 total
  • Options
    Porter now has figures of 7-4-9-3. Oh that we had a Porter or a Cook (and I don't count Simon in that regard)
  • Options
    I don't doubt that the wind at Chelmsford is not helping the batting but Kent's batters so far have been keen to find ways to get out to some remarkably unexceptional bowling
    Nicking and missing straight stuff on a flat pitch with a ball with no discernible seam
    When the duke ball returns from the next game we're gonna be struggling for batting points

• Options
    Agar chips a ball off his legs straight to the trap at short midwicket off Porter. A ridiculously dressed Cox is the first to congratulate the catcher Snater

130-7
  • Options
    Poor innings from Agar, never looked like batting out the session which was what was required
  • Options
    Porter bowls a bouncer to Gilchrist which probably didn't amuse the keeper, Pepper, who is standing up!
  • Options
    " Heavy showers in Harlow now...Think it's coming our way...." from Chelmsford.

You asking ?

I'm dancing !!!!!
  • Options
    Poor innings from Agar, never looked like batting out the session which was what was required
    Jaydn hasn't been holding back either to be fair
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is some rain around. Come on Fanny, do your work!
  • Options
    Come on Jaydn and Nathan........................

bat it out
  • Options
    16 overs in the final hour from now. Weather hopefully not permitting!
  • Options
    And they're off for rain!!!!
  • Options
    And they're off !!!!
  • Options
    My work is done.....for the time being.
  • Options
    Keep pissing down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I think that will be it. 
  • Options
    Thank god for that.

The Surrey game looks set for an exciting finish.

Surrey require 187 more from 17.2 overs and they’ve sent Jamie Smith and Dan Lawrence out to open. Somerset have 9 players on the rope…
  • Options
    B*gger ! Covers coming off.