Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kayne Ramsay signs from Harrogate - 3.5 year deal, undisclosed fee, subject to EFL approval

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Thought he was good today.

Small spelling differences aside, does he wear 66 as a nod to Sir Alf?
    Pretty sure more Trent Alexander-Arnold!
  • Options
    Seemed good considering how long he’s been out for although clumsy for their penalty. Get a preseason under Jones and I think he’ll be dangerous next year 
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    Seemed good considering how long he’s been out for although clumsy for their penalty. Get a preseason under Jones and I think he’ll be dangerous next year 
    Haven't seen it again but at the time thought it was a harsh decision.  
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    I agree with @Todds_right_hook above. Definitely a pen. One of those where it feels like it shouldn't be but that's because the rule is written badly
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    fenaddick said:
    I agree with @Todds_right_hook above. Definitely a pen. One of those where it feels like it shouldn't be but that's because the rule is written badly
    Yep. Ball to arm but because of the stupid rules, blatant pen
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    From my view, he stuck out his arm and it was a blatant pen 
    fenaddick said:
    fenaddick said:
    Fair enough. It looked harsh to me (sitting in the north upper) but I haven’t seen a replay. Glad it didn’t really matter in the end. 
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    fenaddick said:
    Yep. Ball to arm but because of the stupid rules, blatant pen.

Fair enough, didn't look it though from the AC Stand.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Thought he was good today.

Small spelling differences aside, does he wear 66 as a nod to Sir Alf?

good lateral deducing there .. would be interesting to get the answer .. be nice if it were a tribute to Sir Alf, long may his memory live on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surprised to see him start, but Jones subbed him at the right time as he was knackered at the start of the second half.
  • Options
    There is some Liverpool full back who wears 66
  • Options
    Ramsay’s arm was away from the body. Even if it was ball to arm and unintentional under the current interpretation it’s a stone wall penalty.