Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thierry Small - one year option triggered and longer deal under discussion (p9)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome Thierry, BUT what we really need is a decent keeper
    Agree, I hope the Club effectively use the rest of this relegation battle to view AMB and Isted as being on trial before making a decision in this area. 

• Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    The best Thierry since Racon

I think this is our first ever Thierry 
  • Options
    Welcome to Charlton, Tiny Terry 
  • Options
    How have we signed him after the window closed?
  • Options
    Messes up @AFKABartram "final" daily transfer update!  Also takes our transfers into the net positive +1.  Welcome.
  • Options
    Free Transfer... If you're re without a club when the window closes, you can sign for a club at any time
  • Options
    edited February 2
  • Options
    Free Transfer... If you're re without a club when the window closes, you can sign for a club at any time

Yup as long as the contract was terminated before the window closes it's all good. 
  • Options
    edited February 2
    More Thierry Henry or more Mike Small?
     His Biog is pretty small ? Good luck fella
  • Options
    Surely he can’t be worse than his namesake Michael?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Those attacking clips in the video do have the look of CBT about them, with the added bonus he can defend as well, looks strong and able to mix it a bit...promising...
    Thought the same but puts in better crosses  :#
  • Options
    Another signing we've never heard of ...
  • Options
    Those attacking clips in the video do have the look of CBT about them, with the added bonus he can defend as well, looks strong and able to mix it a bit...promising...
    Yeah puts in better crosses gets as many assists and looks like he skins the full backs and scores goals like CBT too 😂 some of you talk some utter waffle sometimes.
  • Options
    edited February 3
    Steven81 said:
    Yeah puts in better crosses gets as many assists and looks like he skins the full backs and scores goals like CBT too 😂 some of you talk some utter waffle sometimes.

• Options
    This is an interesting signing which could go either way. Everton's youngest debutant who cannot get a regular game at Port Vale.

I suspect this will either be inspired or disastrous.
  • Options
    Steven81 said:
    Thank you steven & I'd like to welcome you to the club.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watched the clips - like the look of the fella 
  • Options
    Welcome!

• Options
    Our defence needed improvement & its been addressed 
    Welcome Thierry to the Valley 
  • Options
    Quite happy with this, there was a time when he was seriously highly rated. My slight reservation is that we're not great a rehabilitating players. We've picked up plenty of previously injured or highly thought of players who lost their way and we've never made a single one better. Hopefully it's a new dawn
    Yann. 
  • Options
    From the clip reel he looks pretty decent, and rapid too. Don’t think much of the St Mirren forwards though - all those crosses going to waste!
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    Another signing we've never heard of ...
    Yes, because the ones we had heard of (Fraser. Kirk etc) worked out magnificently didn't they....
    So true.
  • Options
    Quite happy with this, there was a time when he was seriously highly rated. My slight reservation is that we're not great a rehabilitating players. We've picked up plenty of previously injured or highly thought of players who lost their way and we've never made a single one better. Hopefully it's a new dawn
    We’ve just been bemoaning the loss the of Blackett-Taylor who was exactly this