Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thierry Small - one year option triggered and longer deal under discussion (p9)

Comments

• Options
    Good today
  • Options
    Solid player and plays beyond his years 
  • Options
    I like him. Looks physically stronger than both Edun and Tennai Watson.

From the little I have seen of Kayne Ramsay, he looks promising also.
  • Options
    Gets in good positions, strong, able to drive with the ball to release defensive pressure and keeps his discipline in formation. Just lacked a bit of quality in his final ball yesterday (but may and Kanu aren’t exactly good targets to aim for in the box when crossing). Looking good so far
  • Options
    Really like the look of this lad. Definitely an upgrade on Edun (who I still think can be a decent player for us with the right coaching).
    I noticed Edun appeared to slot into Midfield when he appeared yesterday - Wonder if we'll see more of that in the future with him converting back to his original position, where he did well with Lincoln 
  • Options
    We need more signing like this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    V good article on him from a few months’ back in The Athletic, if you have a subscription. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was superb against Derby tonight. 
  • Options
    Hand him a deal now!
  • Options
    Looks like he enjoys playing for us as well going from the celebrations for both goals. 
  • Options
    what a find !! ..  he's had a good 'upbringing' at some top level clubs and it shows .. the essential mix of skill and passion, he has fitted seamlessly into the new look line up .. he seems to have made a special bond with Karoy Anderson another super teenager .. he's another one who the 'big clubs' will be sniffing around .. so offer a ten year contract a s a p please 
  • Options
    Easy to forget he's really young, looks like a senior player 
  • Options
    V good article on him from a few months’ back in The Athletic, if you have a subscription. 

For those of you without a subscription.
    https://archive.is/Z8S2z
  • Options
    Do card tallies and suspensions in Scotland carry over to England, as that article mentions he had 2 red cards in Scotland, so would any red card ban for us be lengthened?