Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thierry Small - one year option triggered and longer deal under discussion (p9)

Comments

• Options
    Signed him plenty of times on football manager, no idea if he’s any good in real life though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    “We’re going to p*ss this league next year “.  My St Mirren friends tell me he’s dire .  

In all seriousness , I hope he’s good .  
  • Options
    Quite happy with this, there was a time when he was seriously highly rated. My slight reservation is that we're not great a rehabilitating players. We've picked up plenty of previously injured or highly thought of players who lost their way and we've never made a single one better. Hopefully it's a new dawn
    Youngest player to ever play for Everton and Southampton paid a mil or 2 for him. 
  • Options
    I saw he had left Southampton and did wonder if it was an option. I don’t know who he is mind just saw a tweet saying he was released. From what I saw Everton fans were annoyed he was sold to Southampton 
  • Options
    Seems a player with a lot of potential young but seems to have lost his way. Been at St Mirren since August but been on bench in all but 5 games, and didn’t play a full 90 in any of them. 
  • Options
    Had 2 loans at St Mirren and one of their fans said this:

Did really well initially for us last season but then seemed to lose his way, and picked up a really daft red card in what was a massive game for us.

Came back this season and didn't really get a look in for whatever reason, hardly featured and his loan was cut short in January.

Looks to have major lost his way!
  • Options
    That crept in under the radar. We certainly have bodies in the two wingback positions now 
  • Options
    Had 2 loans at St Mirren and one of their fans said this:

Did really well initially for us last season but then seemed to lose his way, and picked up a really daft red card in what was a massive game for us.

Came back this season and didn't really get a look in for whatever reason, hardly featured and his loan was cut short in January.

Looks to have major lost his way!
    Looks like they were playing him RM this year, which might not have helped.

No idea if him or Ramsey will be any good. But profile wise it’s nice to have signed to exciting, front foot and explosive wing backs.

Fingers crossed the both thrive under us. 
  • Options
    Another of Andy Scott's 'been playing regularly, up to speed signings'.

In all seriousness can't look at this other than being a punt but there is nothing wrong with that at all. Just hope we don't expect too much, too soon from him. Seems to have seriously lost his way but has been at a couple of big clubs so nurtured properly may have something to offer.

Both him and Ramsey previously at Southampton, coincidence or is Nathan Jones involved here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yet another player that has sat on the bench for most of the season.  Not up to speed no doubt?

This is not what we require to climb this league.
    Would love to be proved wrong of course.
  • Options
    Gotta say that Youtube video is pretty average - seems to have virtually every time he touched the ball. 

Anyway, he's a Charlton player now s fingers crossed he does well. Certainly played in some decent clubs.
  • Options
    Another of Andy Scott's 'been playing regularly, up to speed signings'.

In all seriousness can't look at this other than being a punt but there is nothing wrong with that at all. Just hope we don't expect too much, too soon from him. Seems to have seriously lost his way but has been at a couple of big clubs so nurtured properly may have something to offer.

Both him and Ramsey previously at Southampton, coincidence or is Nathan Jones involved here.
    The saints connection to me makes it feel very much like it’s not a punt and it’s NJ influence.
  • Options
    Seems like if the right manager can sort his head out then a decent signing. 
  • Options
    Mmmh let's see. Our record with left footed left-backs is very very strange. As if it's a position we just do not invest much time/focus or money on. 

It kinda means that TT can be used solely as a CB while Hector is out, I suppose.
  • Options
    The best Thierry since Racon

• Options
    Two footed- rare!
  • Options
    Welcome Thierry, BUT what we really need is a decent keeper
  • Options
    pretty much a whole team signed since Christmas .. but lol
  • Options
    Quick, skilful and tenacious .. keep it up please