Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham festival 2024

Comments

• Options
    clb74 said:
    Paddy power given me a £1 bet
    They've given me diddly squat, says log in for free bet but not there for me :) 
  • Options
    Couple of tats tickets for todays racing for sale if anyone makes a late decision
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Have you claimed it? Was on the homepage yesterday, opt in and then was available 

William Hill doing £5 free every day. 
    Ladbrokes doing bet £5 on the 1.30 and get a free £5 bet 
    Skybet cash back if you lose the 1.30 (stake varies) 
    Worth checking your Betfair exchange page, some people getting upto £10 back if you lose the 1.30
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Have you claimed it? Was on the homepage yesterday, opt in and then was available 

Worth checking your Betfair exchange page, some people getting upto £10 back if you lose the 1.30
    it shows up until i sign in, done the same with a footy a few times. They have limited account on there as my mate used to use for greyhounds, so maybe its linked? 
  • Options
    The lads over at 2pts Win - consistent in tipping, if low-volume and better on the flat (but still profitable on the jumps), agree with me on Lantry Lady, and have other solid shouts here:

https://2ptsw.in/ 

I want to apologise to everyone, as I could have suggested MR VANGO in the last, but it came from a second hand source I don't know very well, and the guy was insistent on finding it e/w 3pl. It was 25s last night and now best price 9s.

I might add STUMPTOWN in the 2.50. Couple of people I really respect have tipped this one up in separate settings.
  • Options
    1.30 Tullyhill
    2.10 Il Etait Temps 
    2.50 Monbeg Genius (EW)
    3.30 Irish Point (EW) & Iberico Lord (EW)
    4.10 Ashroe Diamond
    4.50 Ndaawi
    5.30 Salvadore Ziggy

• Options
    Gevrey 33/1 e/w for me in the Ultima

• Options
    My selections for today-:

13.30 - Mystical Power
    14.10 - Hunters Yarn
    14.50 - Chianti Classico 
    15.30 - State Man
    16.10 - Lossiemouth
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Double the odds any race at Cheltenham BETMGM

EVENS State man BET365.

Double the odds william hill

Free bet if loser in 1.30 virgin bet.
    Free bet if loser in 1 30 bet mgm

Not allowed the sky bet offer or the betfair offer.
  • Options
    I’ve been kicked from free bets and free prediction games from  sky bet bet victor. and bet 365.
    any one recommend any other accounts with free bets or prediction game. Not the main stream as I’m already in em. 
    I was looking at 
    bet Fred 
    888 sport 
    Boyle sports. 
    My picks 
    1.30 slade steel
    2.10 Gaelic warrior 
    2.50 kittys light ew victorino ew
    4.30 iberico lord ew
    4.10 Maria’s rock ew
    4.50 Latin verse 
    5.30 Salvador ziggy

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    1.30 Tullyhill
    2.10 Il Etait Temps 
    2.50 Monbeg Genius (EW)
    3.30 Irish Point (EW) & Iberico Lord (EW)
    4.10 Ashroe Diamond
    4.50 Ndaawi
    5.30 Salvadore Ziggy

I'm on Ziggy as well.
    May or may not follow up in the Big One (at least the Irish GN is early enough to be improbable) but there's a lot to like about him for Aintree, including an interesting pedigree (family of Romany King and The Big Dog).

• Options
    Was watching the preview show this morning.
    Mullins win ratio over heavy/bad ground is better than at any other going!

May as well pack up and go home now guys and gals.
  • Options
    Big win for Slade Steel. Shows that Ballyburn would have been a certainty. Wonder if Mullins is regretting his decision to switch to the 2 1/2 mile novice?
    Another PU for Henderson. Watch his other horses drift now.
  • Options
    Mystical Power thought he had that over the last
  • Options
    Nicky Henderson's Jeriko du Reponet ran a stinker and was pulled up. That's 10 of the last 17 of his that haven't finished their race which is a ridiculous stat given they are all guaranteed to have more than decent engines.  
  • Options
    Nicky Henderson's Jeriko du Reponet ran a stinker and was pulled up. That's 10 of the last 17 of his that haven't finished their race which is a ridiculous stat given they are all guaranteed to have more than decent engines.  
    There something wrong at Seven Barrows we reckon then, or is even this not a good enough sample size? Sounds worrying.
  • Options
    Officially Heavy going on the time in the Supreme. Think that'll put some cats among the pigeons.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    There something wrong at Seven Barrows we reckon then, or is even this not a good enough sample size? Sounds worrying.
    We'll know a lot more once we see another one or two run. He's had one winner in that lot but, as much a concern, is the fact that he didn't send out a single runner for 8 days. They are all tested but sometimes these things don't come to light immediately but the other thing is that they aren't necessarily all stabled/train in the same area or with the same horses. 
  • Options
    Inkling for Famous Bridge E/W in the 2.50
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Picked the wrong day to ignore jibber jabber.
  • Options
    gotta follow him, best tipster out there
  • Options
    Victtorino for me here but needs to improve its jumping from its last couple of races. 
  • Options
    and another for jibber jabber booommmmmm
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    We'll know a lot more once we see another one or two run. He's had one winner in that lot but, as much a concern, is the fact that he didn't send out a single runner for 8 days. They are all tested but sometimes these things don't come to light immediately but the other thing is that they aren't necessarily all stabled/train in the same area or with the same horses. 
    Excello pulled up too. That was a real test but the horse went from travelling to stopping as if he had been shot!

• Options
    Not a good day for betmgm.
    Sites been down before the 1st race.
  • Options
    3rd race has saved my day. 
  • Options
    Jibber jabber used to put his tips on the OLBG app but his stopped doing lately. It’s a good app for tips if anyone is interested 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Excello pulled up too. That was a real test but the horse went from travelling to stopping as if he had been shot!

Luccia ran a fine race to take 3rd but Iberico Lord (that £18,000 to supplement the horse is a bit of a hole in the pocket) was yet another to go out like a light. 
  • Options
    Outside punt on Lantry lady in next