Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POST-MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic vs Portsmouth: Saturday 24th February 2024 | KO 15:00

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Just watched the brief highlights. It did not include the mix up between May and Kanu in the first half in the six yard box.

Apologies if it has been mentioned but what exactly happened?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    2 good consecutive results, a clean sheet against the leaders ... I still don't think we are going down and these two games have done nothing to change my mind
    👍
  • Options
    conker said:
    Just watched the brief highlights. It did not include the mix up between May and Kanu in the first half in the six yard box.

Kanu nipped in front of May to try and score, and skied it. May was in a better position.
  • Options
    conker said:

Kanu nipped in front of May to try and score, and skied it. May was in a better position.
    That isn't quite what I saw. Kanu was close to May and may have put him off. Any contact that was on target would have been a goal but it came of May's thigh and went over and a but wide from close range. The ball was whizzed in so it was just one of those things which happen. 
  • Options
    Thanks, find it strange it was not included in the highlights.