Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• If we got Docherty and Bishop, along Anderson, Berry, Coventry and Taylor, would that be enough?
  • sam3110 said:
    If we got Docherty and Bishop, along Anderson, Berry, Coventry and Taylor, would that be enough?
    Numbers, yeah. Quality, not for me. 
  • fenaddick said:
    Docherty being teased on Twitter
    And the club WhatsApp channel 
  • Swisdom said:
    Still a bit light in the middle of the park and in goal imo

Presumably that's the next areas to address.

But we have done a lot more business this early in the window than we usually do so we really can't complain

I also think we will be a much more physical proposition this season.  Much bigger and stronger than before.  Just need some more experience to help out the young guns.  Someone with leadership qualities.  Another leader alongside Berry and Mitchell.

Who else is getting excited
    And Godden
  • Sponsored links:

• WHATS UP DOC
  • An interesting one if it is Docherty, we've been linked with him for a few years now. More of a box to box midfielder I thought. 
  • Wouldn’t be surprised if NJ experiments with Z.Mitchell in defensive midfield in a friendly or two - certainly has the attributes and would add some needed bite to our midfield.
    I don't actually think he's good enough on the ball to play midfield.

Just my opinion but I thought I would share it!
  • Happier with Docherty than Dobson for that box to box role. Think he’s got a bit more going forward than Dobbo 
  • An interesting one if it is Docherty, we've been linked with him for a few years now. More of a box to box midfielder I thought. 
    Yeah he's an 8. Just what we need tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• confimred Greg Doc
  • One of those we FINALLY get signed.

He's been linked in about at least three transfer windows, from when he was at Shrewsbury
    Bit of an old article but yeah seems he’s an all round box to box player. Dobson was playing that role so I do think we needed a replacement if he wasn’t coming back.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/hull-city-greg-docherty-scout-4417972

I’d like to think we’ll go for a mobile number 10 but Jones might see Berry backed up by Anderson and Campbell as enough.
  • edited July 5
    Seems were getting a fair few sweaties in the team. 
  • Such a shame we've not been able to go to Slovenia with someone like Adam Davies.

Just goes to show, you can do all the work you want, but sometimes just doesnt come off... We'll have other targets, but just need to wait a bit longer for the Goalkeeper now
  • Losing track now. 
    Is there a summary list of outs and ins? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!