Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Rothko said:
    Probably doesn’t help Piergianni isn’t that good a footballer, and suited Evans system of ruining football matches 

nothing slanderous about how bang average Piergianni is, or what a skid mark on football Evans is 
  • sam3110 said:
    follett said:
    From the other forum, sounds like the mystery Jamaican is Kaheim Dixon
    I would be surprised if he's been training with us seeing as he was in Jamaica's national team at the Copa America

And he doesn't play for Mount Pleasant.
    Well that fits in with what Swisdom said that one of the prospects we've been looking at doesn't play for Mount Pleasant, but yeah Dixon came on as a sub in all 3 Copa games and was in the number 8 shirt in the squad so must be highly thought of, and he scored against Dominica in a recent Jamaica World Cup Qualifier (the mental game where they almost threw away a 3 goal lead)
  • edited July 4
    Rothko said:
    Rothko said:
    Probably doesn’t help Piergianni isn’t that good a footballer, and suited Evans system of ruining football matches 

nothing slanderous about how bang average Piergianni is, or what a skid mark on football Evans is 
    I dunno, just a matter of opinions. It's hard for me not to think Piergianni is a top defender in this league when I've seen him look very comfortable vs us three times, and him being the highest rated player in the league. 

Agree Evans is a wally, but he's a solid manager at this level and Rotherham will be a very difficult team for a lot of sides to deal with next season. I look forward to the Evans v Jones touchline antics 
  • Is anyone's got 2 hours to kill here's that full game where he scores, Dixon is number 7

https://www.youtube.com/live/_VlTsjExqm0?si=QAnMdv6ze0XfvY6Y
  • edited July 4
    Dixon and Karoy appear to be good mates from the footage I saw of the Copa America games. They were born three days apart in Oct 2004 so not hard to understand why they’d get along well in a group of much older pros.
  • Rothko said:
    Rothko said:

I dunno, just a matter of opinions. It's hard for me not to think Piergianni is a top defender in this league when I've seen him look very comfortable vs us three times, and him being the highest rated player in the league. 

Agree Evans is a wally, but he's a solid manager at this level and Rotherham will be a very difficult team for a lot of sides to deal with next season. I look forward to the Evans v Jones touchline antics 
    Understand Piergianni is good at this level but IF we go up then i'm not sure he could make the step up then we are lumbered with someone who isnt good enough, taking up a squad spot. 

Better looking at players similar to Mitchells profile. 
  • sam3110 said:
    Is anyone's got 2 hours to kill here's that full game where he scores, Dixon is number 7

From 52:58 is when he scores his goal 
  • Jones talking up Jones in SLP
  • CAFCBill said:
    sam3110 said:
    Is anyone's got 2 hours to kill here's that full game where he scores, Dixon is number 7

From 52:58 is when he scores his goal 
    Well if only it was 52:48 it'd be entirely conclusive and set in store...

Coat on, already, embarrassed for myself, there really aren't words to describe how sorry I am (so I've been told).
  • Sponsored links:

• NAME YOUR BLODDY SOURCES !!!!!!!!! Please stop posting information that you have read elsewhere and not posting your sources, web links etc. It is bloody annoying. The time when you post thinks Colin, is like 5 days after everyone else. We know you trawl through the other site, weblinks etc and even on here when things are posted on here you have posted the 5th time !!!
  • Does anyone know what the situation is with Dobo…..surely we’re in talks of some nature?
    Are we hoping/expecting him to return to us?
    What’s the story folks?
  • Rothko said:
    Rothko said:

Understand Piergianni is good at this level but IF we go up then i'm not sure he could make the step up then we are lumbered with someone who isnt good enough, taking up a squad spot. 

Problem to worry about later though, and there will be always someone willing to take him on if he had proven himself like that at the level below.

I like Mitchell, and think he sounds a shrewd signing. I like players more though who I know will perform, age doesn't matter to me, nor does being able to step up. Problem to worry about later imo. Promotion is the number one goal.
  • Rothko said:
    Rothko said:

If you get promoted with a good L1 player, they can easily be moved on. Players like Danny Hollands and Matt Taylor helped get us promoted, then moved on when they weren't able to step up.
  • edited July 4
    Rudders22 said:
    NAME YOUR BLODDY SOURCES !!!!!!!!! Please stop posting information that you have read elsewhere and not posting your sources, web links etc. It is bloody annoying. The time when you post thinks Colin, is like 5 days after everyone else. We know you trawl through the other site, weblinks etc and even on here when things are posted on here you have posted the 5th time !!!
  • We seem to have run out of "bitchin".
  • edited July 4
    limeygent said:
    We seem to have run out of "bitchin".

....🙄
  • Big day tomorrow...

It's payday!
  • I've not been following every page so apologies but has Teddy Bishop been mentioned at all?
  • Sponsored links:

• colthe3rd said:
    I've not been following every page so apologies but has Teddy Bishop been mentioned at all?
    Rumoured to be signing for Colchester.
  • colthe3rd said:
    I've not been following every page so apologies but has Teddy Bishop been mentioned at all?
    Yes.

Unreliable source told me he had been seen at the training ground.
  • edited July 4

• colthe3rd said:
    Yes.

I've heard he is on trial so it could back up what you've been told.
  • colthe3rd said:
    17 years with Ipswich before joining Lincoln. Sometimes it seems like we are fishing in a small pond.
  • passes the preferred former club test 

Google searching is very much my friend with these players at the moment
  • colthe3rd said:
    Yes.

Yes, that was me. Looked like Bishop, but he was wearing a big hat, so can’t be sure.
  • LoOkOuT said:
    colthe3rd said:
    Yes.

Yes, that was me. Looked like Bishop, but he was wearing a big hat, so can’t be sure.
    Did he have a dog collar on...🙄
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Piergianni signed a new deal in June so give up on that one.

https://www.thecomet.net/sport/24388992.carl-piergianni-staying-stevenage-signing-new-deal/

good
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!