Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Voice of The Valley

Just read the latest VOTV, good mix of articles as per usual.
The Heather McKinlay piece about her dad's birthday celebration, has really put a smile on my face,it says everything about what this silly game we all follow should be about - well done Heather!

Comments

• Yup, its very good
  • http://www.votvonline.com/

Massive scoop for the first issue of the new season.

• Oooh just ordered in case I don't see one tomorrow.
  • Looking forward to it already, just ordered it plus issue 119 as i missed that issue somehow.
  • Looks to be a very interesting issue - I've sorted out a subscription which was really easy....kicking myself for not doing it sooner!
  • Looks to be a very interesting issue - I've sorted out a subscription which was really easy....kicking myself for not doing it sooner!

yes, looks good. Subscription is definitely best way to get VOTV.
  • The very estimable GlassHalfFull is sorting Jessie out.
    Top fella.
  • Looks good to me. Ordered, and a copy winging its way to Norcal. Should be here by the end of the season :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I enjoyed catching up with Curbs - he was on very good form, despite the fact I turned up 20 minutes late due to a smash on the M2. The piece runs to eight pages and there was still quite a lot I had to leave out.
  • Not really a fan of long articles. However, the Mike Norris one was very good whereas the Derek Ufton one bored me to death. Hope tomorrows Curbs one is the former.
  • Not really a fan of long articles. However, the Mike Norris one was very good whereas the Derek Ufton one bored me to death. Hope tomorrows Curbs one is the former.

Depends what you're interested in really. Had good feedback on each from different people.
  • My comment was probably more to do with my attention span than the content of Ufton's interview.
  • oh dear! as I subscribe to VoTV I'll receive it by mail on Monday but will be at the match tomorrow VoTVless,
    AB is there anyway I can receive it tomorrow at the ground?
  • Haven't read the Curbs interview yet but enjoyed the Airman Brown column as ever.

Thought the PL54 jokes and cartoon were very good, if maybe libellous.

By the way Rick it's the Charlton Athletic, not Valley, Museum but thanks for the references in the Tunisia piece and on the back page.
  • Pre-internet, the arrival of VOTV was a highlight of a then, (unhappy) working existence. Happy times now, and wonder if it's time to re-subscribe?
  • edited August 2015
    I've added a little post-match ramble around the events of yesterday at www.votvonline.com.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've added a little post-match ramble around the events of yesterday at www.votvonline.com.

A great summary of the day Airman.
  • Enjoyed the Curbs interview particularly but the whole edition was an excellent read.
  • I haven't finished it yet, but really enjoying the read. Well done!
  • LMFAO off it.
  • Forgot to bring my reading glasses to the game so enjoyed reading it in the bath today. Well done as per usual Airman.
  • Forgot to bring my reading glasses to the game so enjoyed reading it in the bath today. Well done as per usual Airman.

Bath......today ?????????

• yes, my annual bath day
  • yes, my annual bath day

Touché