Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Callum Harriott - loaned to Colchester

Did he take any of you up on your offers to "drive him there myself"?!

Hope he gets a good run and comes back as the player we know/hope he can be.

Comments

• More "hope" than "know" I think but best of luck to him.
  • Source is Rich Cawley from the SLP by the way.
  • I understand that Louis M is a strong source, but is this on the OS or reliably reported elsewhere?
  • All the best Callum hope it works out for you.
  • Good luck Callum.
  • ilovelucy said:

I understand that Louis M is a strong source, but is this on the OS or reliably reported elsewhere?

OK Louis, the posts crossed a minute apart, got it, SLP is reporting, so reliable. Good Luck Callum, come back strong/confident. as in Blackpool away hat-trick!
  • ilovelucy said:

I understand that Louis M is a strong source, but is this on the OS or reliably reported elsewhere?

Rich Cawley from SLP
  • He needs loan spell, a bit of time in a 'quieter' environment to sort his game out, as there is potentially a decent player there
  • Hope he approaches it with the right attitude, gets a solid run in their team and gets some consistency in his game. How long is the loan for?
  • Good luck to him, Im not a fan of Harriot, but I hope he comes back a better, more intuitive player and proves me wrong.

• Sponsored links:

• Needs games. I hope he really pushes on as when he first came into the team he'd scare defenders. Don't think he really does that anymore
  • Wish him well with this and hope he scores a hatful there.
  • edited August 2015
    Must mean we have a replacement ready. Do we know how long he's gone on loan for?
  • All the best Cal, has the speed in his feet, just needs his footballing brain to catch up with him sometimes.
  • Good luck to him. He's got all the talent he needs to make it in this game. He just needs to match it with his attitude and find some consistency.
  • Thought he'd have got a bigger club - hope it works out. Disappointed his career hasn't kicked on.
  • Thought he'd have got a bigger club - hope it works out. Disappointed his career hasn't kicked on.

L1, so only one division down. Quite near, so our scouts can easily monitor him, but far enough away from London to get him away from "London distractions", so sounds fine to me

L1, so only one division down. Quite near, so our scouts can easily monitor him, but far enough away from London to get him away from "London distractions", so sounds fine to me
    Does he actually have London distractions or are people just making up excuses for him ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck Callum. Hope it Works out and he comes back as Messi!!
  • se9addick said:

Thought he'd have got a bigger club - hope it works out. Disappointed his career hasn't kicked on.

Does he actually have London distractions or are people just making up excuses for him ?
    I think he is low on confidence and is tactically naive. He was outstanding at the end of 2012/13; that player must still be in there
  • wmcf123 said:

se9addick said:

Thought he'd have got a bigger club - hope it works out. Disappointed his career hasn't kicked on.

I think he is low on confidence and is tactically naive. He was outstanding at the end of 2012/13; that player must still be in there
    How will leaving London fix any of that though ?

As far as I can see Harriott's problems are footballing related rather than lifestyle but I wasn't sure if I had missed something.
  • cabbles said:

He can piss right off, I've still not forgiven him for letting his 15 month old toddler walk onto the Valley pitch in an Arsenal shirt. Good riddance

Or the sitter he missed at Sheffield United away in the cup ....... Good Riddance
  • cabbles said:

He can piss right off, I've still not forgiven him for letting his 15 month old toddler walk onto the Valley pitch in an Arsenal shirt. Good riddance

Or the sitter he missed at Sheffield United away in the cup ....... Good Riddance
    Or the fact that every time I see his name I think of that gurning berk Ainsley...Good Riddance.