Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Scotland

Comments

• Comfortable England win.
  • Jocks already out in london flashing there cocks and wearing Sam allardyce masks nice to see them enjoying there holidays :) England 2-1
  • edited November 2016

Comfortable England win.

That's not very patriotic of you mate or is that reverse psychology :wink:
  • I've got a ticket for this but may not be able to go. Feeling rough and have to get up and drive in the morning as we're going away.
  • 3-1 and Strachan's last game in charge of the sweaties.
  • At the end of the day

Trump's mother is Scottish
  • Yep, The Scots are pissed up in Trafalgar Square already.

4 of us going tomorrow.
  • Only England home game worth bothering with. They'll give everything but maybe run out of steam towards the end. Regardless we'll make hard work of it.

And we'll be embarrassed in the stands.
  • Going to this with my Scottish family. England end of course.

Think it's going to be a pretty comfortable England win unfortunately.
  • Using the company's Club Wembley tickets to pop along.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have managed to snaffle a ticket courtesy of a fellow Addick and will be there cheering Scotland quietly and respectfully as I will be seated in the wrong end. Very little romance left in this fixture for me - I have a score on England by three or more.
  • I have long thought that they could scuff a jammy one past us for a spawny wee victory...

Just in case Charlton Athletic have not been kicking you in the nuts on speed, I think England will top this and we will not hear the last of it from the Sweats.

To that end I have a sneaky quid on them at 8/1, I feel dirty!
  • RedChaser said:

Comfortable England win.

Nah, just plain realism I'm afraid. England are poor but Scotland are lamentable. I don't even recognise half of the players any more. It's like watching Charlton.
  • 3 of us going. Charlton flag will be hung up with pride.

Come on England.
  • Turned down a club Wembley corporate for this cause I've got something else on

Bit gutted actually
  • Smash the sweaties 5 0
    And we ain't that good
    But they are toilet
  • edited November 2016

RedChaser said:

Comfortable England win.

Nah, just plain realism I'm afraid. England are poor but Scotland are lamentable. I don't even recognise half of the players any more. It's like watching Charlton.
    There was a time as we both know when our teams were equals as the record books used to show. The influx of foreign players to the Scottish and subsequently English top leagues has had a detrimental effect on British talent coming through, more so on the Scots than the English IMO.

It'll be close and if Iceland were able to beat us why not Scotland. One goal in it I reckon.
  • Taking my son to his first England v Scotland game.

Will hopefully still meet up mate, will give you a shout tomorrow. Feel like shit though.
  • Ok mate we get to Waterloo about 5' going to sports bar upstairs
  • Sponsored links:

Suspect he'll be asking if he has any Welsh heritage afterward ;)
  • One nil Scotland.
  • Massively out of love with England at the moment but will be watching this. Always. Let's smash the crap out of them
  • Worst England v Scotland teams of the modern era ?
  • Losing would be so embarrassing. I hope we crush them but watching England is like watching Charlton v Millwall. You know we should win. We just don't.

With this and the job is his. He better get their heads up for this.
  • I love Scotland and am pissed off with England, but this game always turns me into a proper Engerlander for 90 minutes.
  • se9addick said:

Worst England v Scotland teams of the modern era ?

Berti Vogts' and Steve McClaren's teams would be up there
  • se9addick said:

Keegan's team, Taylor's team. I know emotions around England are high right now because of going out to Iceland, but I don't think this is THAT bad of an England side. I think it's just one that has a hard time breaking teams down, and that teams know that.
  • se9addick said:

They didn't play one another though
  • Four of us going. Really looking forward to it. Can see an uncomfortable evening but ultimately think we will win. Drinking around Marylebone before hand.