Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Wasn’t someone who worked for the company who were part of this f*****g disgusting deal trying to defend it on here a while ago?

Come again??
  • Wasn’t someone who worked for the company who were part of this f*****g disgusting deal trying to defend it on here a while ago?

Come again??
    He would, but has run out of socks.

Should have posted this on the Olympic stadium thread. Blame San Miguel.
  • Wine bores
  • Cold feet.
  • When Brentford's new ground is mentioned, someone has to say "But will there be a pub on every corner?".
  • When Brentford's new ground is mentioned, someone has to say "But will there be a pub on every corner?".

What's the answer?:-)
  • limeygent said:

Cold feet.

Yours or your partners?
  • ross1 said:

limeygent said:

Cold feet.

Yours or your partners?
    Hers, they're always cold.
  • Haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if it's already on here, but footballers chatting with their hands in front of their mouths. Are they discussing state secrets? It looks ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• It was on Page 473 mate
  • Blokes that read their phone while taking a piss.
  • The clammer to equalise the "gender pay gap" and to have more women in certain jobs. It should hd the best person for the role & they command the fee they get.

Radio 2 decided they wanted more women on the daytime airwaves. Disrupted a very good drivetime show by bringing in Jo Whiley to "co-host" with Simon Mayo. Didnt work & was never going to work. Upshot is Simon Mayo is leaving........but Jo Whiley is not doing it on her own but moving back to her original 7pm slot, with a yet un-named person (v likely a women) to take over the drivetime show.

well done the beeb !!! How to alienate your listeners to satisfy a few righteous souls. I'm off to complain that there aren't enough middle aged white men dj'ing in nightclubs & want to equalise the balance.

gah !!!
  • McBobbin said:

The clammer to equalise the "gender pay gap" and to have more women in certain jobs. It should hd the best person for the role & they command the fee they get.

Radio 2 decided they wanted more women on the daytime airwaves. Disrupted a very good drivetime show by bringing in Jo Whiley to "co-host" with Simon Mayo. Didnt work & was never going to work. Upshot is Simon Mayo is leaving........but Jo Whiley is not doing it on her own but moving back to her original 7pm slot, with a yet un-named person (v likely a women) to take over the drivetime show.

well done the beeb !!! How to alienate your listeners to satisfy a few righteous souls. I'm off to complain that there aren't enough middle aged white men dj'ing in nightclubs & want to equalise the balance.

gah !!!

How dare you stereotype our Golfie in such a manner... :lol::lol::lol:
  • McBobbin said:

The clammer to equalise the "gender pay gap" and to have more women in certain jobs. It should hd the best person for the role & they command the fee they get.

gah !!!

:) Bit mean... I just wanted to use that image of I'm totally honest
  • McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

gah !!!

:) Bit mean... I just wanted to use that image of I'm totally honest
    He does tick all the boxes though, bless 'im… :wink:
  • I hardly ever post on my facebook page - last time was earlier tbis year whe I had just heard the tem "gammon" & posted to say that yes, that was me !
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2018
  • The clammer to equalise the "gender pay gap" and to have more women in certain jobs. It should hd the best person for the role & they command the fee they get.

gah !!!

I noted last weeks 'Have I got news for you', had a majority of female participants. Jo Brand, Grace Dent and Kiri Pritchard-McLean.

The BBC may have ticked one brief by employing more women, but they completely missed out on the other, i.e. making a program that is funny.

• Did Jo Brand's contribution consist of her slagging off men?
  • iaitch said:

Did Jo Brand's contribution consist of her slagging off men?

And telling people she’s overweight. Hilarious stuff.
  • Paying £10 for iFollow only for us to line Holmes and Robinson's pockets as we fail to turn them over.

Real shame.

gah !!!

I noted last weeks 'Have I got news for you', had a majority of female participants. Jo Brand, Grace Dent and Kiri Pritchard-McLean.

The BBC may have ticked one brief by employing more women, but they completely missed out on the other, i.e. making a program that is funny.

It hasn't been funny for a while though has it. More to do with Hislop and Merton just coasting through it.
  • Saulc23 said:

The inconsiderate office microwave user.

There’s a repeat offender who brings in a raw potato and uses the only microwave for 15 minutes to cook it, then 4 minutes after that for their stinking tuna.

Selfish prick.

15mins? How big is the spud?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!