Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    Can all other Championship club owners sue him for deformation after he called them all crazy? Just a suggestion to the (at least) 23 well paid lawyers out there in Ownership Land...... 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Was up in London this afternoon watching this all unfold on social media. I'm a grown man of 60 years and all I wanted to do on the train coming home was bawl my eyes out ... 
    Can understand that. Commuting is awful.....
  • Options
    Beyond belief! Even though I'm a die-hard boycotter/protestor I never envisaged seeing a state
    ment like this.  I really thought I'd be back at the Valley very soon.  Speechless...
  • Options
    Oh well that's put a sudden stop to season ticket sales
    So glad I didn't let my heart rule my head after wembley
  • Options
    I think the action that needs to be taken needs to be peaceful, lawful and aimed at complete public embarrassment, LedByDonkeys style. I believe it should now also long outlast his tenure as owner of our club. Would be happy to contribute plans/ideas. Might even consider dedicating 2% of my overall time to it...
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I have no adequate words to describe my feelings towards Duchatelet, or my loathing of him.

I'll PM you some of mine👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just when we were starting to head in the right direction. Just sell the club you utter twat!
  • Options
    I was about to go to bed, just checked my emails and saw a message from Chicago Addick. I'm now sitting on the sofa absolutely speechless. This must be one of the most ridiculous episodes in the history of English football, not just Charlton!

From the ups of three weeks ago to the pessimism of early last week, to the renewed faith regarding Bowyer and he ownership to be brought right down to earth with a pathetic, poorly written statement. I hope there are some lies in there, I really do, that would enable Bowyer to sue the bastard for libel.
  • Options
    Terrible to put that out there, trying to publicly put pressure on your own employees. Looks to me like potential new owner wants their own manager and/or RD just wants rid of the agent in negotiations.
  • Options
    Oh my f**king God. The clueless twat that is Roland would not know a true asset if it win him promotion from the league. He has clearly never had any understanding of how football works. Awaiting what CARD will have to say on this matter and how we can expedite the old goat’s departure toute suite! So depressed.
  • Options

The entire statement is beyond parody but the extract below is scandalous:

"Another element may have influenced as well. Unlike previous contract discussions, Lee wanted an agent to handle it. We reluctantly accepted. However, involving a player agent in a manager’s contract discussion is not healthy. If the agent helps make the manager more money, it may result in the manager to have a more positive attitude towards players proposed by the same agent, a conflict of interest. Obviously, Lee is above such things, but it is nevertheless not a healthy situation." 

• Options
    Everyone, let’s get down the the Valley and make our voices heard
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well Roland.....
    Riding in like the cavalry to 'personally' take charge of negotiations has got you the desired outcome.

Is there ANYONE at the club who has confidence in this so called 'businessman'?

This is treating LB in the same way he treated the rest of the staff during 'bonusgate'.  

The EFL have really got some questions to answer too.
  • Options
    Same Roland, different day. 

Saw this from a mile off. 

#notapennymore.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Sky Sports now reporting that 'the club say, he wanted too much money'.

Its not the club its one f*&cking idiot that thinks that, just like the fans uniting, the media also need to come out and ridicule this pathetic excuse of a man for what he is. They know exactly whats going on.
    Roland's motto is:
    'Le Club? C'est Moi'
  • Options
    The reason why we haven't been sold is because the rat wants too much money 3 to 4 times more than he paid for it and now he blames Bowyer words fail me
  • Options
    Fucking done
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!