Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Criminal bin dipping cnuts pratting about with football clubs robbing them blind 
  • edited July 2020
    EFL determinedly looking the other way twiddling its thumbs while cnuts dismantle clubs and rob them blind
  • CARD...partly to blame for in your face crap to an owner who can exact revenge and it seems is. 
    Hopefully a joke that's gone over my head, but I fear not.
  • MrLargo said:
    CARD...partly to blame for in your face crap to an owner who can exact revenge and it seems is. 
    Hopefully a joke that's gone over my head, but I fear not.
    Don't engage the troll
  • edited July 2020
    CARD...partly to blame for in your face crap to an owner who can exact revenge and it seems is. 
    I think there's only 2 things that dithering old ctun cares about and that's money and doing things his way. I can't see him going till he gets what he perceives to be enough for the Club and it has to be his idea. Not sure anything fans have done and can do, will change that either way tbh mate
  • CARD...partly to blame for in your face crap to an owner who can exact revenge and it seems is. 
    You're really weird. 
  • The scam industry in India, and that the government over there is ignoring it.
  • Equally, the tax evasion and avoidance in the UK and that the government over there is ignoring it.  
  • Equally, the tax evasion and avoidance in the UK and that the government over there is ignoring it.  
    Not familiar wit that as I've not lived in England for many years. The scammers are robbing older people who are not very computer savvy of their life savings in some cases, it's brutal.
  • I have difficulty hooking a face mask around my ears, it keeps pinging off.  With much fussing I can get it to stay put, but it is all rather precarious. 

I recently checked myself out in the reflection of a car window and to my horror discovered I was packing as good as a Freddie 'Parrot Face' Davies impression as you could possibly get.

I have thus far used seven masks from the box which means that I have to face this humiliation another forty three times. 😷

Freddie Parrot Face Davies - The 12 Days Of Christmas - YouTube 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2020
    Wasps.
    Stripey bastards. 
  • The crap phone signal and ergo the rubbish internet connection on my holiday park in Dawlish Warren. 
  • Just logged on to Spotify and noticed a playlist called, 'Daily Wellness'. 

I thinks I could do with some of that, so give it a try.  After some initial guff from Dolly Parton backed by a church organ the music started ... 2nd track up 'Under Pressure'. 

That didn't last long.

• Nooo, you can't improve on perfection. Whatever next, Boyzone to record Dark Side of the Moon? Rod Liddle to re-write Shakespeare? Del Boy Trotter to repaint the Sistine Chapel?
  • Stig said:
    Nooo, you can't improve on perfection. Whatever next, Boyzone to record Dark Side of the Moon? Rod Liddle to re-write Shakespeare? Del Boy Trotter to repaint the Sistine Chapel?
    In luminous paint?
  • iaitch said:
    Stig said:
    Nooo, you can't improve on perfection. Whatever next, Boyzone to record Dark Side of the Moon? Rod Liddle to re-write Shakespeare? Del Boy Trotter to repaint the Sistine Chapel?
    In luminous paint?
    Wish I'd thought of that.
  • Why, only on this site do I keep getting fecking adverts about Earwax. I haven't googled anything on this and don't suffer from it.

[Stands back and waits for the inevitable].

• Perf with surf.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wilma said:
    Flies. They get in the house the very second you open a door, then seem unable to locate the same door to find their way back out and instead spend an age just bumping up against a closed window. If you then open the window, they fly off somewhere else and seem unable to find the way back to the now open window. They have the whole world to fly around in, most of which is much more interesting than my house! 
    Get a fly swatter. They're brilliant. 
  • Wilma said:
    Flies. They get in the house the very second you open a door, then seem unable to locate the same door to find their way back out and instead spend an age just bumping up against a closed window. If you then open the window, they fly off somewhere else and seem unable to find the way back to the now open window. They have the whole world to fly around in, most of which is much more interesting than my house! 
    I wouldn’t go that far, she misses more than she hits...
  • Wilma said:
    I do have a fly swatter and a disgusting hanging fly paper but this one was a particularly big buzzing thing that I wasn't prepared to chase around the house. It went out the window eventually. 
  • Wilma said:
    Wilma said:
    I do have a fly swatter and a disgusting hanging fly paper but this one was a particularly big buzzing thing that I wasn't prepared to chase around the house. It went out the window eventually. 
    That's where you're going wrong.
    You're not meant to chase them.
    You swat them on the window :smile:
  • Wilma said:

There’s a very funny clip on Family Guy of a fly trying to get out of a window and then giving up.

• Won't take much guess work to figure which of them is going to be playing the John Candy role of the man that doesn't shut up.
  • Has anyone mentioned Lyle cnut Taylor?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!