Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club For A Quid protest (Aug 2020)

Comments

• Options
    cfgs said:
    Anyone that is on twitter should go on NLA's twitter and watch the video with Thomas Sandgaard talking on the phone with the protesters I am falling in love with the crazy Danish bloke. 
    What's his Twitter handle? Was searching for Darren New or North London addick earlier but nothing
  • Options
    Sad thing is once you start illegally entering the ground and stadium - the fuckers in charge will hand over cctv to police and you’ll likely get banned. 
    Mate........you are beginning to annoy me!!!
    😤
    and your point is what I’ve said is true and I was looking out for our fans welfare but as above consider me done. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    cfgs said:
    Anyone that is on twitter should go on NLA's twitter and watch the video with Thomas Sandgaard talking on the phone with the protesters I am falling in love with the crazy Danish bloke. 
    Can you do a link for us Neanderthals?
    I think you can't as he has locked it so you can only view the tweets if you following him, so can't even link the tweets.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    seth plum said:
    cfgs said:
    Can you do a link for us Neanderthals?
    I think you can't as he has locked it so you can only view the tweets if you following him, so can't even link the tweets.
    What's his Twitter username?
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    What's his Twitter handle? Was searching for Darren New or North London addick earlier but nothing
    @dneventslogist1
  • Options
    Well done to you all who’s making a stand today. 
    There in spirit. 
  • Options
    Once again, I am proud to be an Addick.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    @dneventslogist1
    Have to have twitter to be able to see the video, which I do not have. Anyone able to give a quick run down of anything interesting said. 
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    @dneventslogist1
    Have to have twitter to be able to see the video, which I do not have. Anyone able to give a quick run down of anything interesting said. 
    I've got twitter but looks like his account is locked so cant see it either 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great to see all the money going to a good cause as well.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    iainment said:
    It’s the usual on here you make a comment on something and then get crucified because it doesn’t suit certain posters. 

Welcome to my world mate.
    🎻 
    Voila. Or is it viola.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    cfgs said:
    @dneventslogist1
    Basically Dodger said stuff like this is a peaceful action by young and old, those that have been ignored by previous owners and that we follow the badge but would follow anyone that shows they want us and the club.  

Basically TS replied he gets it, loved the commitment and he can't wait to be one of us, he even said he already loves the fans.

Before anyone says anything Dodger was passionate but polite and didn't swear and it was obvious they had spoken before as Dodge phoned TS.
    Good stuff from Dodger, I've been critical of his approach at times when I feel he needs to be calm and collective on some occasions but sounds he acted well today
  • Options
    Great work all who arranged. A bit of welcome publicity for the Farnell/Eliotttt circus which I'm sure left them itching for more. Proud to be a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    I took a self guided tour around the west stand including the boardroom.
    In most a well behaved, a very small number of people went too far.

Climbing the Jimmy Seed gantry was particularly daft.
  • Options
    Well done everyone involved
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best open day the club has ever put on.

My lad sat in the press seats, conducted an interview against the TV panel, sat in the dugout and done the tunnel jump better than Lyle ever did. Walked round and gave it to the absent away fans, sat in our seats in the East and then nostalgically visited my old seat in the North Upper.

4 pints of Guinness down the Anchor with good company and delighted that a ‘football day’ for once never got ruined by Charlton Bleeding Athletic :-) 
    🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤️