Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Part of me says we're fucked and TS will walk away if this drags on until November.

Another part says TS will just say right i'll pay both ESI 1 and 2, a couple of million each to fuck off. 
  • Options
    Their lawyer banging on about evidence and lack of yet I've not heard an iota from himself, all hearsay and spiel. All a huge shame this. Kreamer very respectable but we've been cornered by corruptness. Super upsetting and the ripple effect will be huge sadly.
    Didn’t he provide a statement on Charlton letterheaded paper from Mihail saying the shares in ESI had been transferred? I’m sure he said that earlier. 
  • Options
    Judge again saying that he doesn't see staging a trial in October as being realistic.
  • Options
    Part of me says we're fucked and TS will walk away if this drags on until November.

Another part says TS will just say right i'll pay both ESI 1 and 2, a couple of million each to fuck off. 
    Wishful thinking I reckon.
  • Options
    Chaisty saying Elliott "not turning a blind eye" to ways to assist everyone - including the club. He says interim order protects him being part of the procedure.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Redrobo said:
    Will the offer to pay Elliott his money back plus fifty grand get mentioned and turn the tide?
    Said this earlier. If LK says that they ain't got any dough to move forward and were offered their money back, plus compensation, and STILL won't go, it must mean they've got a alterior motive?
  • Options
    Why is the other bloke talking again to refute LK’s evidence? Is she going to do the same?
  • Options
    Even the opposition saying we played a crap game.
    I don't understand why we didn't provide some evidence to show a sale is under way.
    NDA's? 
  • Options
    The judge can only go on what's been submitted. No evidence of Sandgaard's interaction with the EFL etc was submitted and "internet rumours" is not enough to go off of. That's my understanding.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nonce? 
  • Options
    Is LK getting another crack aswell?
    No, the claimant gets the final say before the judge decides next steps.......
  • Options
    Yes Jimmy Hart, yes you are a nonce.
  • Options
    Another idiot saying something. Called the judge a nonce it seems 
  • Options
    Judgement icoming
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Judge again saying that he doesn't see staging a trial in October as being realistic.
    do Judges do any homework on these things or do they just walk in blind to any of the facts of the case? 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    These grown men chiming in are embarassing
    Yeah it's pathetic. Childish fools
  • Options
    Jimmy H says ‘nonce’. Not sure how helpful that is. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why they not mute everyone 
  • Options
    We’re Fooked
  • Options
    Is LK getting another crack aswell?
    No, the claimant gets the final say before the judge decides next steps.......
    Deep joy
  • Options
    Maybe Thomas can talk to ESI 2, offer them the same deal as ESI 1 and money could be paid into a neutral account until they legally settle with each other. This could be attractive for ESI2 as they do have difficulties like EFL appeal going against them. Then maybe a complex legal sale could be made.
  • Options

Judge Richard Pearce about to pass judgement, which will take about 30 minutes.
  • Options
    30mins to pass judgment apparently 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Chaisty says if there is no evidence of any imminent sale, "where is the risk in a temporary injunction?"
    The fecking risk is that club is still under an embargo & so we can't buy any players. Can't Lauren fucking make this point VERY STRONGLY. 
  • Options
    Maybe Thomas can talk to ESI 2, offer them the same deal as ESI 1 and money could be paid into a neutral account until they legally settle with each other. This could be attractive for ESI2 as they do have difficulties like EFL appeal going against them. Then maybe a complex legal sale could be made.
    How can the sale be made without the owner receiving compensation?
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    These grown men chiming in are embarassing

We should just be grateful no one's stolen the judge's laptop.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!