Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Chaisty says if there is no evidence of any imminent sale, "where is the risk in a temporary injunction?"
    The fecking risk is that club is still under an embargo & so we can't buy any players. Can't Lauren fucking make this point VERY STRONGLY. 
    Doesnt hurt the future of the club though does it?

Being under an embargo wont see the club disappear 
  • Options
    The judge saying thank you those watching. And implores people not to interrupt his judgement. Which should take about 30 mins.
  • Options
    30 minutes?!!!!  😩
  • Options
    30 minutes. Just enough time to print out a photo of Elliott and play some darts
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    se9addick said:
    Maybe Thomas can talk to ESI 2, offer them the same deal as ESI 1 and money could be paid into a neutral account until they legally settle with each other. This could be attractive for ESI2 as they do have difficulties like EFL appeal going against them. Then maybe a complex legal sale could be made.
    How can the sale be made without the owner receiving compensation?
    The money could be put into escrow and given to whoever finally proves they own the shares.
    I like the sound of that. Can it realistically be done?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Chaisty says if there is no evidence of any imminent sale, "where is the risk in a temporary injunction?"
    The fecking risk is that club is still under an embargo & so we can't buy any players. Can't Lauren fucking make this point VERY STRONGLY. 
    Doesnt hurt the future of the club though does it?

Being under an embargo wont see the club disappear 
    Exactly. Us losing to Plymouth because we can't sign players isn't relevant
  • Options
    "Chaisty says defendant could come forward with new evidence between now and November to get an injunction lifted."
    Such as the EFL have pulled their finger out and ruled on his appeal? If this goes south, looks like protests at the EFL are certain.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    se9addick said:
    Maybe Thomas can talk to ESI 2, offer them the same deal as ESI 1 and money could be paid into a neutral account until they legally settle with each other. This could be attractive for ESI2 as they do have difficulties like EFL appeal going against them. Then maybe a complex legal sale could be made.
    The money could be put into escrow and given to whoever finally proves they own the shares.
    Could a binding deal be done under these conditions if both parties, ESI1 and ESI2 agree? If yes, ESI 2 not agreeing could harm their case along with EFL test failure surely.
  • Options
    Gonna be the longest 30 minutes in the history of anything 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just makes me hate the legal system even more.

Everybody knows they are crooks but the judge. Chaisty must be laughing too.
  • Options
    Does he mean he’s going to be considering for 30 mins or talking for 30 mins?
  • Options
    Anyone got Chaisty's Insta handle?
  • Options
    Jimmy H has unmuted his mic. 
  • Options
    Talking by the looks of it
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    So there’s no compensation to the owner at the time of purchase? 

I really don’t think this is a real life solution. We’ll see. 
  • Options
    Talking by the looks of it
    Ok, thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    I think it does affect the club as who is going to finance the club now? It is very dangerous. 
  • Options
    If it’s inevitably delayed till November be a real REAL crying shame if Elliott’s life is made a living hell between now and then.
    I think thats a given
  • Options
    Extremely nervous now
  • Options
    Latest batch of tweets from Benjy-

Judge Pearce is going to give judgment now...will then go to a consequential hearing in the near future #cafc #SaveCAFC

Judge repeats again that getting to a trial before November feels unrealistic #cafc #SaveCAFC

We've just had a shout of "Chris Farnell's a c***" from the audience #cafc #SaveCAFC

Chaisty: Balance of convenience clearly favours our side. On Elliott's appeal: Suggestion it's imminent, but Chaisty will not disclose info on private proceedings #cafc #SaveCAFC

Chaisty says Mihail's evidence is tainted and flawed and that he has not done anything to show the balance of convenience is tipped over to Panorama #cafc #SaveCAFC

Chaisty claims balance of convenience should favour the status quo, which he claims would see the shares remain with Elliott

• Options
    Does the judge not understand our predicament? Elliot and Chaisty be prepared for a bunch of flowers to be delivered. Ironically my son is at law school but I cannot understand these lawyers defending these con-men and crooks. 

• Options
    Part of me says we're fucked and TS will walk away if this drags on until November.

Another part says TS will just say right i'll pay both ESI 1 and 2, a couple of million each to fuck off. 
    Pay them fuck all.
    Let them both drown in a pile of legal fees.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!